ADVERTISEMENT

McM, I think I found your next Ex.

My cousin was a big whig at Anheuser Busch before the InBev. He sent us there when we’d go to ball games, & we’ve eaten there every time we stay in town. Benton Park Cafe for breakfast, Pappy’s for lunch…
Super cool!! The houses in Benton park are really neat. And pappy’s bbq is arguably the best we have here

Reactions: jet812
I seriously think she's wife material for you. Young, fit, ambitious, good looking, LOCAL, and ready to kick your ass if you step out of line.

I'm telling you - she is what you need.
Shit. I can’t satisfy girls I saved. She’s the last thing I need. Plus I avoid the city like the plague

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Last thing I need is someone screaming at me to get up at 4am GET UP!!! YOURE WEAK AND GAY

Tho I would like her to take all calls from exes
Imagine how she could whip your daughter into shape, making her take 15 mile runs with her. And the minion under her guidance? UNSTOPPABLE.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Imagine how she could whip your daughter into shape, making her take 15 mile runs with her. And the minion under her guidance? UNSTOPPABLE.
There was this great married with children episode where peg won a week with this fitness nut who was the elite fitness guru for Chicago. By the end of the week he was on her couch eating bon bons watching stories.

This chick is young. My minion would break her just trying to get him into a car seat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT