ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Marek (OL) commits

IU_Hickory

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2017

Last edited:
i love these Olinemen who want to put their man on the ground every play.

My trust is in BB.
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

When I was at the University of Wisconsin in the early 1970's We had a running back named billy Marek. He was from the Chicago area and set several records that were career records at that time.

Wonder if our recruit is related to Him:? Based upon the age difference Billy would have to be his Grandfather or older Uncle. Billy was only 5'8" and about 185 pounds, so based upon the size difference it would be hard to believe They were directly related.

When I was at the University of Wisconsin in the early 1970's We had a running back named billy Marek. He was from the Chicago area and set several records that were career records at that time.

Wonder if our recruit is related to Him:? Based upon the age difference Billy would have to be his Grandfather or older Uncle. Billy was only 5'8" and about 185 pounds, so based upon the size difference it would be hard to believe They were directly related.
I remember seeing Billy Marek play... he was a tough, tough little RB... If Matt is related he comes from good Fball genes!!!

Last edited:
All right! Welcome to Indiana Matt!

I know it's highlights, but he looks very good. Has mobility, strength and has the frame to really develop.
Great pick up. Lines are so important. Takes longest for their work to pay off. This man could be big time for us.

Last edited:
In theory, he could make a decision relatively soon given I think we are his last official visit.
Is it an official visit? I saw Auburn two weeks was an unofficial but don't see anything on this weekends visits. Regardless, I'd be very surprised if we were his last official visit. You'd think he'd take official visits to the big players until he gets closer to confirming his commitment in 9 months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT