ADVERTISEMENT

Let the message board meltdown begin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No real correlation between November tournaments and March results. Players are still getting used to playing together. Lots of inexperienced kids getting used to defensive rotations.

Reactions: OFWGKTA
No real correlation between November tournaments and March results. Players are still getting used to playing together. Lots of inexperienced kids getting used to defensive rotations.

19e2en1mflkshjpg.jpg

Tourney? Tourney? Don't talk about tourney...I'm totally embarrassed and totally ashamed...we sucked! We've got the talent...we've had the talent...IU just needs someone to connect it all together.

Reactions: JCHoosier
Total embarrassment. The clown that leads this circus should be gone. The arguing by the players on the court says a lot. No leadership, no team play, nobody plays D and lots of selfish play.
Selfish play. It looks like I have the ball and I am going to dribble until I get a shot. No defense. Can't take care of the ball. Jay Williams said IU is something like 325 out of 345 D1 schools in turnovers.

Reactions: MaxCoke

What March results of Crean's are u looking for? He's played In a weekend game ONCE in the Big 10 tourney. Has never made it to the conference title game. Has never made it past the sweet 16 at IU - even with a #1 seed. He has no March results to hang his hat on. Buh Bye Tommy Boy.

Reactions: ReadHall84
There reasons for your fans not to be in meltdown. A nice comeback from 13 down with under four to go. And your coaches are learning who deserves minutes --Zeisloft yes, Mrs. Williams' little Troy no.

Im most concerned on how we got down 13 to begin with.

If this was a bunch of freshman or year 1 or 2 of the coaching staff...hey....im with you.

The problem is you have 3 seniors, 2 juniors, 2 sophomores, and 2 freshman getting the most time in year 8 of the staff.

Never mind there are 3 McDonald's All Americans and a NBA first round pick making up that group.

I think you'll see that people are going to begin to expect this type of performance from IU, so the "meltdowns" won't be as severe. Mediocrity will see to that.
This. I realized that I'm not really angry about this performance. It's no longer unexpected. And that's really sad.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
I figured you would be the one to defend this crap.
Where do you see a defense of the outcome of the game in my post? I just predicted the board would freak out (which it has), and that it might be interesting to see who the poster would be with the most negative comments. Surprise, surprise....you might just be the winner.

Try thinking before you post next time....

Disappointing but I'm not getting overly concerned until we get into conference play. It would be nice to tone down the hype machine after every blowout of a bad mid major.

Reactions: billyhillui
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT