3. CJ Gunn scores 15+.

4. Mgbako scores 20+.

5. Cupps gets 6+ assists.

6. X gets 12 min of PT.

7. Ware gets 5 dunk shots.
6 is the only one that really matters

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Kennesaw plays at the fastest pace in D1, per KP. I think that benefits us and 95+ isn't out of the question.

We will miss Ware’s rim protection more than we miss his offense. In addition to the blocks, he alters shots. And he often deters guys from even shooting in the paint.

Reactions: T.M.P.
We will miss Ware’s rim protection more than we miss his offense. In addition to the blocks, he alters shots. And he often deters guys from even shooting in the paint.
Sparks time! Time for him to live up to all the online hype he got on these boards this summer.

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
Kennesaw state on pace for 60 second half points. I am so thankful this game is not on TV. Looking forward to the old guard holier than thou crowd on this Baird to justify it by saying well it’s because Ware and X are out. This team has no heart and the coaching staff is clueless on coaching D and defending threes.

Kennesaw state on pace for 60 second half points. I am so thankful this game is not on TV. Looking forward to the old guard holier than thou crowd on this Baird to justify it by saying well it’s because Ware and X are out. This team has no heart and the coaching staff is clueless on coaching D and defending threes.
Lots of guys stepping up today. Not sure what game you're watching.

KSU also avgs 31 3attempts per game and score 85ppg.

Last edited:
And of course nobody noticed woody put Malik out to defend on the perimeter and that’s when the run started. Adjustments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT