ADVERTISEMENT

Joe called in to Hunter's business meetings 20 times

I don't know why you would bother when you can't have a discussion without insulting me.

When you have to answer a question that shows how foolish your argument is, you always start with the insults. Are you sure you and Aloha aren't the same poster?
Oh suddenly you’re offended by insults? Says the guy who hurls them at every person who dares to disagree with him.

There is no way they didn’t discuss business. As a father, there is no way he wouldn’t ask his son about his business
Maybe you think that way because you are ethically corrupt. Not everyone was raised that way. Hope you are teaching your children better. And maybe Joe knows and respects the ethical standards.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and ulrey
Is there a transcript of this available somewhere since everyone seems to know exactly what was said?
A dem in the same committee was on talking about exactly what was said in the closed door hearing. Notice Comer nor Pub committee members have come out and said we got him this time.

Maybe you think that way because you are ethically corrupt. Not everyone was raised that way. Hope you are teaching your children better. And maybe Joe knows and respects the ethical standards.
swman, if you posted here more often you would know the room well enough to not question Spartan’s integrity. He’s as honorable as they come. You misinterpreted his post,

swman, if you posted here more often you would know the room well enough to not question Spartan’s integrity. He’s as honorable as they come. You misinterpreted his post,
I’ve avoided the water cooler for about three months due to the obvious denigrating and just nasty comments by some. I found myself drifting that direction so I stayed away. I’ll likely stay on the bb and fb boards so I don’t get sucked in. We all have our biases but many go way too far. I suspect that some are much less likely to spew some of the vitriol in person. But there are some who would be the same in person as they are on the keyboard. We have lived in Florida now for three years and to say it’s polarized would be an understatement. If I knew how to post a video from my camera I would show folks here what makes life here worth it.

Reactions: Morrison
Again, and the transcript will bear this out, Hunter called Joe,and it was 20 times over the 10 yr period that Hunter and Archer were business partners. Again what Archer said was that Hunter would call Joe from dinner and they would talk on speakerphone when it was evening in Ukraine or elsewhere in Europe and 2 or 3 in the afternoon in DC or Delaware.

They basically were checking in with each other, and they talked every day. Archer said that there were just 20 or so times that Hunter was having dinner with others,and probably tried to impress them by calling his dad the VP.

Again there was only 1 House member who stayed thruout the entire 3+ hours, so others are relying on hearsay, or bits and pieces of Archers testimony they personally witnessed. Since the Dems are eageer for the transcript to be released and the Pubs are delaying it saying it has to be screened, that gives you a pretty good idea of who is acurately portraying what Archer actually said...

When you see loudmouths like Andy Biggs and Gym Jordan running away from microphones, you know they didn't get the results they wanted...

This is as close an explanation I’ve seen as to what these calls consisted of. Thanks.

And where do you think I SAID it did, Genius? I said it was part of the GOP's 2020 investigation, and the 2020 articles themselves reference the info being released by a GOP Senate committee. It was part of their investigation, as was Lev Parnas's testimony, which btw he detailed in his letter to Comer last week...

Why do you think the GOP Senate is so quiet and not jumping on the Comer Bandwagon? It's because they already investigated all of this, the DF 1023, all of Rudy and Trump's claims- there is nothing NEW. Biden made an offhand comment about not discussing Hunter's business dealings in the middle of a DEBATE, and some of you act like he stood on a stack of bibles and deliberately lied.

I mean it's amazing how you people are so wrapped up in the claim that Biden lied about something that isn't even a crime, but you have no problem with Trump lying to try and cover up an ACTUAL crime. When there is an audio tape, and witnesses that would have had to bring the incident to the DOJ's attention in the first place. There is no way the DOJ would even know about the incident in Bedminster (which happened before the DOJ was even brought into the case) if SOMEONE hadn't informed them about what happened that day...
With the latest indictment, republicans are no doubt looking for a newer pic of Hunter’s dick.

Just to say Hi.

What a great dad!
Saw this covered multiple times. He was calling his son (they speak every day) and Hunter would say say hi to everyone, Dad!). Joe may say hello, or whatever, and then would hang up. What is so bizarre about that?

You realize that Jared was bailed out of the
Just to say Hi.

What a great dad!

What years did these calls take place?

I take it your mother is no longer with us?

There's nothing stranger than losing your mother. I lost mine in 2008 and it was just.....weird. Like alone weird.

Unlike losing grandparents which was sad, losing a mother is a big slap reminder of our mortality, our aging and the one person who loved you unconditionally (in general).
Losing someone close when it’s unexpected is devastating. I lost my best friend to a heart attack a few months ago. I’m wondering when the pain will go away.

Losing a parent would be much worse, and I’m sorry to hear about your loss. We grow up thinking they’ll be here forever.

After first call if dad had any ethics, he would call son and tell don’t ever call me while your making money off my name.

If all the calling was innocent why did dad lie multiple times about talking to son. And don’t bother parsing words like the WH communication director is doing.

You folks know this all stinks.
Doesn’t that depend on whether he was in office?

Just to say Hi.

What a great dad!
Hey man, it doesn't matter what they talked about. This is part of the new MAGA revolution. You can say whatever you want to whomever you want with no repercussions. It's the first amendment baby!

Uh, you did. Otherwise, why bring it up?

"All of this was before Biden was hired by Burisma,"
I was poiting out the fact that it was pre-2014, and also that the Senate Pubs had already delved into it back in 2020. You're the one who posted it as if it was even slightly relevant to the claims the Pubs are trying to make...

I was poiting out the fact that it was pre-2014, and also that the Senate Pubs had already delved into it back in 2020. You're the one who posted it as if it was even slightly relevant to the claims the Pubs are trying to make...
But you brought it up..... I don't care why. Just don't accuse me of bringing it up.

But you brought it up..... I don't care why. Just don't accuse me of bringing it up.
It's discussed In Archer's testimony, which is what this thread is supposedly about. You brought up Baturina, I just gave context to the two 2020 articles you posted...

It's discussed In Archer's testimony, which is what this thread is supposedly about. You brought up Baturina, I just gave context to the two 2020 articles you posted...
That's a stretch, even for you.

And Joe used a Hunter shell corporation‘s private cell phone …
How long were these calls … too long for just pleasantries and how is the weather?
The phone call records will be telling …

Again, and the transcript will bear this out, Hunter called Joe,and it was 20 times over the 10 yr period that Hunter and Archer were business partners. Again what Archer said was that Hunter would call Joe from dinner and they would talk on speakerphone when it was evening in Ukraine or elsewhere in Europe and 2 or 3 in the afternoon in DC or Delaware.

They basically were checking in with each other, and they talked every day. Archer said that there were just 20 or so times that Hunter was having dinner with others,and probably tried to impress them by calling his dad the VP.

Again there was only 1 House member who stayed thruout the entire 3+ hours, so others are relying on hearsay, or bits and pieces of Archers testimony they personally witnessed. Since the Dems are eageer for the transcript to be released and the Pubs are delaying it saying it has to be screened, that gives you a pretty good idea of who is acurately portraying what Archer actually said...

When you see loudmouths like Andy Biggs and Gym Jordan running away from microphones, you know they didn't get the results they wanted...

So, after all this, is there any specific evidence (1) that someone actually gained "access" to Joe Biden by paying money to Hunter or (2) that Joe Biden altered any decision he made on a government matter because someone paid money to Hunter?

From Jan. 2009 to Jan. 2021, Joe Biden was either just a vice president with virtually no decision-making authority or was out of office altogether.

Perot made a claim about dirty politics concerning threats of pictures or something concerning his daughter. There were no pictures ever produced, no names, no nothing. Perot came off as nutty. Screwed himself. Never had a chance anyway.
Well, that's not surprising. After all, Perot's campaign theme song was "Crazy."

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
So, after all this, is there any specific evidence (1) that someone actually gained "access" to Joe Biden by paying money to Hunter or (2) that Joe Biden altered any decision he made on a government matter because someone paid money to Hunter?

From Jan. 2009 to Jan. 2021, Joe Biden was either just a vice president with virtually no decision-making authority or was out of office altogether.

No, there's not.

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm guessing our security is so top notch because I'm surprised the last three presidents haven't had attempts on them.

Not going to lie, I do fear some left loonybin is still going to take a shot at Trump.

That's all he needs is to be martyred, to unite the right and to historically paint the left as the ultimate, radicalized extreme group.
Wasn't John Hinkley the last to make an attempt to kill a President? Ronald Reagan came close to dying. I don't know if Hinkley was a Democrat or a Republican. I guess the guy who threw a shoe at George W. Bush might have been attempting to kill him. So maybe it is not Hinkley who was the last.

Wasn't John Hinkley the last to make an attempt to kill a President? Ronald Reagan came close to dying. I don't know if Hinkley was a Democrat or a Republican. I guess the guy who threw a shoe at George W. Bush might have been attempting to kill him. So maybe it is not Hinkley who was the last.
austin-powers-shoes.gif

Reactions: VanPastorMan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT