ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan is MAGA cult.

There’s really no rationalizing or finding common ground with what you claim to believe here. I’m not sure where you get your information, but I’d highly recommend a complete and massive overhaul in that department.
Common ground went out the window with layers of a barbed wire fences during a fake inauguration. Meanwhile this happens. Not on my guys watch but here we are.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You're the mental patient whose specific delusion is that he's actually a doctor at the facility.
Well I sure as hell am mentally scarred when an admin of this country allow rampant wars and an insurrection from a sworn enemy right here on our turf. Meanwhile idiots in this country still try and figure out ways to defend where we are at. You know where we are? The republic...Stolen. Democracy...gone. People that are not patriots such as yourself and many others around here defend this and let it happen and support it. Congrats you got your wish. Quit blaming Trump.

Newsflash. This does not happen under president Trump. Palestinians storm us? Wtf is wrong with you?

Seriously? Trump was President on January 6th. You truly are not very smart. I'm serious about this. I question your intelligence and your sanity. Crazy and stupid is worse than just crazy or just stupid.

Seriously? Trump was President on January 6th. You truly are not very smart. I'm serious about this. I question your intelligence and your sanity. Crazy and stupid is worse than just crazy or just stupid.
Also, the protesters didn't "storm" anything. They entered the building the way they were supposed to, then started a demonstration, and all got arrested. It happens a lot, I'd imagine.

They should rate hospitals on basis of attractiveness of the staff--men and women. Zeke wants McDreamy and we want:

mad nurse GIF
Yes please. As a matter of fact, I’m feeling a little ill as we speak…

Keep supporting your vote. Smh and congrats. This country has turned into an embarrassment.

Also, the protesters didn't "storm" anything. They entered the building the way they were supposed to, then started a demonstration, and all got arrested. It happens a lot, I'd imagine.
I've been to DC dozens of times and it seems to me that protests happen on a nearly daily basis. Most are small and don't make the news. Tourists take pictures of the "crazy people." They don't make the news.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Common ground went out the window with layers of a barbed wire fences during a fake inauguration. Meanwhile this happens. Not on my guys watch but here we are.

"fake" inauguration. Nice one.

Did you by chance complete your collection of Trump digital trading cards? Because you seem like the gullible target audience for that type of thing.

"fake" inauguration. Nice one.

Did you by chance complete your collection of Trump digital trading cards? Because you seem like the gullible target audience for that type of thing.
Ohhh you mean the guy who hammered Iran right in front of their faces. No I'm just reliving another great moment when a real president was in office.

Trump had previously blamed Muslims for the rise of extremist groups. But in his speech Sunday, Trump recognized the difference between “barbaric criminals” and “decent people” in Islam.

“Drive them out,” said Trump of extremists. “Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land, and drive them out of the earth.”

Now here they are in our universities and storming a building in DC. Its a joke a complete stupid unheard of joke. If ANYONE would have told you this crap would happen a few years back you would have been laughed out of the room, but here we are.

We only have people like you and yours here and the scattered idiots throughout the country to blame. Not patriots of this country. YOU!!!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Protesting is the sign of a healthy democracy.
Ok, no need to be scared. That is excellent news. It’s still disheartening to see antisemitism on display at the capital and from Democrat leaders. I always assumed Mas was the only Nazi on the board, but it seems there are a lot of lefties on his team.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Ok, no need to be scared. That is excellent news. It’s still disheartening to see antisemitism on display at the capital and from Democrat leaders. I always assumed Mas was the only Nazi on the board, but it seems there are a lot of lefties on his team.
Unfortunately antisemitism is bipartisan.

Ohhh you mean the guy who hammered Iran right in front of their faces. No I'm just reliving another great moment when a real president was in office.

Trump had previously blamed Muslims for the rise of extremist groups. But in his speech Sunday, Trump recognized the difference between “barbaric criminals” and “decent people” in Islam.

“Drive them out,” said Trump of extremists. “Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land, and drive them out of the earth.”

Now here they are in our universities and storming a building in DC. Its a joke a complete stupid unheard of joke. If ANYONE would have told you this crap would happen a few years back you would have been laughed out of the room, but here we are.

We only have people like you and yours here and the scattered idiots throughout the country to blame. Not patriots of this country. YOU!!!
I can't take you seriously when you post half-baked ideas, glad-hand anything Trump says, and accuse people here of ruining the country. All this talk of 'they.' All that tells me is that you're scared of pretty much everything.

I can't take you seriously when you post half-baked ideas, glad-hand anything Trump says, and accuse people here of ruining the country. All this talk of 'they.' All that tells me is that you're scared of pretty much everything.
And pretzel logic right on cue...

I've been to DC dozens of times and it seems to me that protests happen on a nearly daily basis. Most are small and don't make the news. Tourists take pictures of the "crazy people." They don't make the news.
I lived in the DC are a for 8 years. We had a lot of family and friends come visit us when we lived there and there were most definitely a lot of protesters of some sort almost every time we went into DC. In fact, it'd almost be weird NOT to see some sort of demonstration/protest when legislators are in town.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I wish people would stop equating being critical of Israeli policy with antisemitism.
Netanyahu and his policies were VERY unpopular, both here and in Israel with many Jewish people. They’d been having huge demonstrations against his policies.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I wish people would stop equating being critical of Israeli policy with antisemitism.
But it doesn't raise your hair to let muslim terrorist be a part of our government. Ok, I'll file that away for a later date. I hope we aren't in a fox hole together.

• Haha
But it doesn't raise your hair to let muslim terrorist be a part of our government. Ok, I'll file that away for a later date. I hope we aren't in a fox hole together.

What makes her (assuming you mean Talib) a terrorist?

I know YOU don't, but waaay too many do. From every point on the political spectrum.
Fair point. We also should be wary of the people waving away criticism of Israel with a pithy "now's not the time." I get it's uncomfortable to bring up someone's faults when they are suffering, but if you start giving people a pass, you're just making excuses for further passes down the road. The FBI didn't pack up its investigation of Gotti when his son got run over. "Oh, that's so sad. I guess now's not the time to remember he's a murderous gangster."

While there are unfortunately antisemites both on the left and on the right, the right wing white supremacists seem to be the most numerous. Recall the antisemitic flyers recently passed out in Florida, blasting the "Biden crime family" and their alleged cabal of jews that were claimed to be keepin' us whities down.

on lawns on my street:

QH3PYH4JLFGA3NRKMSVNPIYFX4.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT