ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan is MAGA cult.

. Under the Biden Administration we've navigated out from under COVID well.
Seriously? We are out from under COVID because the virus morphed to an irrelevant mild illness. Biden‘s signature effort was the vaccine mandates which were not only a bad idea, but an unconstitutional excess of his authority.

Significant investments in healthcare reform have been made.
There isn’t much reform. Just more money thrown into the failed fee for service delivery model. BTW, have you checked out the Biden administration grumbling about the increasing popularity of the Medicare Advantage plans? Those are a Republican idea.
Infrastructure investments have improved.
Infrastructure was an uncontested layup because that was the extension of the highway trust fund. Even with that, Biden had to lie and cheat his way around Joe Manchin’s objections.

but the idea that anyone would be better is just wrong.
LMAO. Why does the senile old fart keep talking about what he is told to do? Somebody is winding him up, giving him a dose of Aderall, and sending him out on stage.

I don't care how many men he has rolled around w on the floor.

You wanna throw the country into even worse MAGA chaos? Make this meathead speaker.

He couldn't even pass the ****ing bar exam. lol I spent a few weeks reviewing my Bar Study course and whizzed that thing. 20 essays. Jim couldn't write Haiku w the legal terms he knows.

Wake up, MAGA cult.
Do we call Biden supporters, "Biden Buffoons"? This name calling with the word Cult being used is just plain lazy. Biden is now building a Wall that Trump had started. So maybe Biden is now a Trumpist?

Do we call Biden supporters, "Biden Buffoons"? This name calling with the word Cult being used is just plain lazy. Biden is now building a Wall that Trump had started. So maybe Biden is now a Trumpist?
Anyone that defends or looks the other way on trump's behalf deserves any word that is thrown at them

Serious question: while we know he never passed the bar or ever was licensed, do we know if he even tried? Did he try and fail?
Not trying is also called "chickening out" or "panicking," so yes he failed.

He's claiming now to be a Big Man, a Leader.

What kind of brave Speaker of the House is afraid to take the bar after 2 - 3 years of law school?

What kind of brave Speaker of the House is afraid to take the bar after 2 - 3 years of law school
i don't follow where he said he was afraid or why you would think that. he was already an elected politician so why bother with the bar. it's not like he was going to hang a shingle or go work for a firm. sounds like he just appreciated education. he has a master's and went to law school in columbus too. i think that capital is in german village. i don't think it's very well regarded. maybe he thought law school would be helpful for gov

Honestly how could they do worse than what we have had the last three years? They are whack jobs but still. I truly believe any randoms in sbx would be better than the Biden admin etc
Intentional sabotage (from you-know-who's potential 2024 administration) is still far more likely to harm this country than accidental blundering by a guy that some people think is just too old.

Biden still recognizes Constitutional guardrails. Trump only recognizes his face in his mirror.

Intentional sabotage (from you-know-who's potential 2024 administration) is still far more likely to harm this country than accidental blundering by a guy that some people think is just too old.

Biden still recognizes Constitutional guardrails. Trump only recognizes his face in his mirror.
you're worrying about constitutional guardrails while people are trying to survive. life was better under trump in every measurable way. that's just a reality. now i understand people not wanting trump. what he did post election was awful. but the country is in bad shape and biden is too old and too stupid to be the one to get us on firm footing. getting rid of biden and getting a competent admin should be goal number one above all things political.

and biden actually doesn't recognize them. see vax mandates, rent stays etc.

you're worrying about constitutional guardrails while people are trying to survive. life was better under trump in every measurable way. that's just a reality. now i understand people not wanting trump. what he did post election was awful. but the country is in bad shape and biden is too old and too stupid to be the one to get us on firm footing. getting rid of biden and getting a competent admin should be goal number one above all things political.

and biden actually doesn't recognize them. see vax mandates, rent stays etc.
You were wrong to post this: "getting rid of biden and getting a competent admin."

Getting rid of Biden means we get Trump. That's it. It's just binary. There's no point in thinking anything else would happen if Biden is defeated. Trump is absolutely not going to have a competent administration. It's unlikely Trump could even get the remaining Giulianis and Sydney Powells of the world to serve in a cabinet.

Please give me credit. Keep in mind how strongly you believed (or at least how strongly you posted) that Desantis would topple Trump and save the day. I told you then you were wrong and it was virtually inevitable that Trump would be the nominee. Desantis proved me right, so hear me out.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You were wrong to post this: "getting rid of biden and getting a competent admin."

Getting rid of Biden means we get Trump. That's it. It's just binary. There's no point in thinking anything else would happen if Biden is defeated. Trump is absolutely not going to have a competent administration. It's unlikely Trump could even get the remaining Giulianis and Sydney Powells of the world to serve in a cabinet.

Please give me credit. Keep in mind how strongly you believed (or at least how strongly you posted) that Desantis would topple Trump and save the day. I told you then you were wrong and it was virtually inevitable that Trump would be the nominee. Desantis proved me right, so hear me out.
We don’t know who will be the nominee. Trump still is in legal jeopardy. But I’d rather have trump than Biden

How about just putting the tax rates back to what they were under Reagan? I know, I know that would be political suicide to suggest it though.
Or before Reagan? That was when our deficit went out of control.

Reactions: Bill4411
Unemployment down. Wages up.

I think Biden should step aside, but he's far from a disaster.

Yeah, this constant wailing about Biden being the worst Prez evah!!! is waaay over the top.

You might recall that some time back I asked everyone on the forum to tell us specifically what they had sacrificed during the spike in inflation we were going through at the time and no one responded with anything concrete. McM hadn't even cut back on his squandering at Starbucks. People were still buying cars and looking at newer/bigger homes. Vacations were still happening. Kids were getting fed, clothed, and educated.

All we get is bitching.

Yeah, this constant wailing about Biden being the worst Prez evah!!! is waaay over the top.

You might recall that some time back I asked everyone on the forum to tell us specifically what they had sacrificed during the spike in inflation we were going through at the time and no one responded with anything concrete. McM hadn't even cut back on his squandering at Starbucks. People were still buying cars and looking at newer/bigger homes. Vacations were still happening. Kids were getting fed, clothed, and educated.

All we get is bitching.
Crab legs. The goddamn crab legs!

We don’t know who will be the nominee. Trump still is in legal jeopardy. But I’d rather have trump than Biden
Wishin' ain't gettin'.

Trump would run from prison and has already said he is willing to go to jail (yeah right). He will sabotage the candidacy of any other Republican who dares to run.

Trump is just a selfish Dog in the Manger even though he's never read the fable. Supporting Trump is crazy -- you have no reason he woukd ever give you anything you want.

Why do I say that? Because your name isn't Trump.

Wages are now outpacing inflation. And we're a year out from the election.
Again compare to inauguration. Let’s see where we are in a year. Houses. Cars. Forget it. . And remember Biden wanted more free cheese. He got it blocked. What’s more I blame Dem rhetoric for the extended lockdowns.

All we get is bitching.
I saw gas on a sign 200 yards from an interstate off ramp at $3.39 this past week.

People who bitch about Biden are just people who bitch about Biden.

Wishin' ain't gettin'.

Trump would run from prison and has already said he is willing to go to jail (yeah right). He will sabotage the candidacy of any other Republican who dares to run.

Trump is just a selfish Dog in the Manger even though he's never read the fable. Supporting Trump is crazy -- you have no reason he woukd ever give you anything you want.

Why do I say that? Because your name isn't Trump.
Trump was president. This isn’t speculation. I prefer his four years to Biden’s. Simple.

I saw gas on a sign 200 yards from an interstate off ramp at $3.39 this past week.

People who bitch about Biden are just people who bitch about Biden.

$3.23 in Bton today at my go to Marathon, and that's not the cheapest.

He's just playing with you. He knows Trump is an unparalleled, unprecedented and unmitigated disaster. He has acknowledged that himself (don't make me pull up your past posts, Murt!). Murt's not a moderate but he's not a far, far righty either. He just likes stirring the pot and creating some drama.

Reactions: UncleMark
Wages are now outpacing inflation. And we're a year out from the election.
What average Joe even pays attention to the rate of "inflation"?

Americans are still ordering restaurant food with no restraint and haven't a clue what "inflation" means. Maybe FoxNews tells them to say they're angry about "inflation" but they have no clue about it.

Biden is awful and the country hasn’t been in this bad of shape since the 70s (or 40s). He actually will probably lose to Trump because he’s that f#cking terrible. By the way, the only thing that will destroy the country is the endless spending. Your party needs to stop spending money. They’re insane.
Trump spent more.

• Love
Reactions: Indyhorn
Again compare to inauguration. Let’s see where we are in a year. Houses. Cars. Forget it. . And remember Biden wanted more free cheese. He got it blocked. What’s more I blame Dem rhetoric for the extended lockdowns.
Republican support at the state level for corporate "Air BnBs" has done a lot to create corporate house buyers that drive up house prices with no intent to live in them.

It's not entirely a matter of federal policy.

Trump spent more.
I swear the dream team cannot seem to grasp this fact- I know some of them but certainly not all are already receiving their own social security- so it strikes me odd no concern at all for deficit spending. Does neither Tucker nor Fox News ever discuss fiscal responsibility?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT