ADVERTISEMENT

IU Game Thread... With Link To FREE Stream From CBS

Interception was a tough play. Defender made a fantastic jump and stretch for the ball. FIU is now driving in Hoosier territory.

Defense looks overpowered up front and on the DL badly. Gonna be a rough season. So much for the strength improvements. Not seeing it. DL is getting manhandled.

We have a Reece Taylor sighting. BOOM! Hell of a run for 32 yards! Made several defenders look like they were tackling a ghost.

As for the no names on jerseys, I really like the look, but boy is it a pain in the ass as a fan. I didn't even know who #2 was on that sweet run, but I do now!

Reactions: mikewoodson2
As for the no names on jerseys, I really like the look, but boy is it a pain in the ass as a fan. I didn't even know who #2 was on that sweet run, but I do now!

Made you make an effort to check the roster didn't he ;) ? :D

As they just went to commercial they showed both Hoosier TD celebrations where the players jump in the air and collide in a semi-chest bump and then spin, and damn if it didn't scare me to death. Somebody is going to tear a knee on one of those landings. I have always hated that type of celebration for exactly this reason. Be careful kids, and get off my lawn.

Reactions: 76-1 and skippy1813
And here's video of the Jonathan Crawford interception for a touchdown...

Notice how fast Crawford looks and he's just coasting. As a team we look very, very fast. Thank you Ballou and Dr. Matt Rhea!

Cam Jones, the freshman, just got beat badly on that TD run by FIU. He had edge responsibility and came inside and then was burned as the RB broke it outside, and Cam ended up chasing him all the way to the end zone.

Hopefully, he'll learn from it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT