ADVERTISEMENT

It's not gonna be long and there is gonna be a brawl and I can't wait! This is grade A hilarious

You find em its not difficult, I watch em every damn day and when they do get posted right here on this board it's always ignored and considered twitter trash even though its a video of those behaviors in plain sight. Pay better attention there will be plenty more. Let's not forget about Ashleys letter to the judge, confirming Joes showers with his daughter, in which I have to remind this board daily because those posts get taken down. This place cannot handle the truth and when it gets posted its always crickets. Then a diversion thread about Trump and more BS from an unreliable msm source, where you all get lathered up and sound like a uninformed bunch of fools with a rope, torches, and pitchforks. It's a daily habit. But the Biden family is off limits.
specificly AOC or Crockett? Not finding anything. I am enjoying googling them though. Smart and good looking to boot.

• Love
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
You find em its not difficult, I watch em every damn day and when they do get posted right here on this board it's always ignored and considered twitter trash even though its a video of those behaviors in plain sight. Pay better attention there will be plenty more. Let's not forget about Ashleys letter to the judge, confirming Joes showers with his daughter, in which I have to remind this board daily because those posts get taken down. This place cannot handle the truth and when it gets posted its always crickets. Then a diversion thread about Trump and more BS from an unreliable msm source, where you all get lathered up and sound like an uninformed bunch of fools with a rope, torches, and pitchforks. It's a daily habit. But the Biden family is off limits.
No one is denying that Joe Biden took showers with his teenage daughter at this point. That much is fact.

We will just have to evaluate him as a president and a person knowing as much.

Hopefully people make the right decision.

No one is denying that Joe Biden took showers with his teenage daughter at this point. That much is fact.

Well that’s right. Morals and values should be our guide as we evaluate a 50 year politician who is a serial liar living off our wages and a billionaire who despite being the victim of endless gov persecution and prosecution serves because he loves us and his country EVEN THOUGH HE COULD JUST SPEND HIS DAYS GOLFING AND WALKING TO THAT GLORIOUS BEACH

You find em its not difficult, I watch em every damn day and when they do get posted right here on this board it's always ignored and considered twitter trash even though its a video of those behaviors in plain sight. Pay better attention there will be plenty more. Let's not forget about Ashleys letter to the judge, confirming Joes showers with his daughter, in which I have to remind this board daily because those posts get taken down. This place cannot handle the truth and when it gets posted its always crickets. Then a diversion thread about Trump and more BS from an unreliable msm source, where you all get lathered up and sound like a uninformed bunch of fools with a rope, torches, and pitchforks. It's a daily habit. But the Biden family is off limits.
Be careful @UncleMark allows no discussion about this. Words matter when discussing the demented democrat president.

Even just a few percentage points decrease in spending will make a huge difference.

Read recently that we are now at a point where the interest the Federal government pays exceeds our defense expenditures. That’s pretty fvcking depressing.
Cradle to grave benefits and the largest safety net in history should help

She's just dishing out what the libs do all day long and AOC and Ghetto Ho have meltdowns. Would love to see blondie jump in the ring with those two. And she's not lying about the lashes. Hell you could grab her by the lashes and launch her for some distance.

Hey larsIU. you could have a new disc in your bag. Lashes, the ultimate mid range chain grabber.
Getto ho? Well, I guess we've identified this forums Southern Indiana Racist.....

Rep Crockett is trash. Complete trash. She and AOC start sh!t on that floor all the time and nobody says anything, so MTG calls em out and they both go full lib fur brains. Thanks mtg for finally doing something. I get tired of their trashy daily BS.

She and her eyebrows would be good in the disc bag though. If she missed the chains I could verbally trash her and tell her to get her ass in the basket!

Are you still a moderator? Clean that shit up. It’s unbecoming.
This is where it becomes evident who the partisan racist trash are....

Reactions: Univee2

No one is denying except his daughter, the person it supposedly happened to. Do you not know what a fact is?

No one is denying except his daughter, the person it supposedly happened to. Do you not know what a fact is?
Yeah. Such diary entries are inconvenient politically. She might even have to deny them.

But don’t be a ****ing child Zeke. Grow the hell up.

Thats a lie! You live in denial! Here let's bring you up to speed. Such a wonderful family and right up your alley.

Everything on this list is verified. All of it! Have a great day Zeke. You should have turned on the quals and let it go. There's a lot more where this came from.

GNeS7uVWMAABHFH

'

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Thats a lie! You live in denial! Here let's bring you up to speed. Such a wonderful family and right up your alley.

Everything on this list is verified. All of it! Have a great day Zeke. You should have turned on the quals and let it go. There's a lot more where this came from.

GNeS7uVWMAABHFH

'
They’re a degenerate white trash family.

How did they raise to the level of the White House? Sticking around long enough I suppose….

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
If everyone had the courage to voice the injustices they see on this board it would be a far better place to visit

#stollstrong
#ripcray4ever
You’re giving me a hard time today! As Goat says, you’re on the right team so carry on. 😂

Do we need a Barbie Capitol?

Gotta love The Bee.

Aldo reported that Dem and GOP reps looking into a way to eliminate the 19th Amendment. . . .

Be careful. @UncleMark will be watching you if you talk to Zeke like that. She a protected near extinct species.
I try to keep the "wording" down.
They’re a degenerate white trash family.

How did they raise to the level of the White House? Sticking around long enough I suppose….
As I explained to bowl earlier today. He was the perfect life long, do what they say, politician for a vice president of Obama. And when he got to that level with Hillary and al that sh!t hahaha. It all went to his head. Now he's a vegetable. TERM LIMITS would mean so much.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I try to keep the "wording" down.

As I explained to bowl earlier today. He was the perfect life long, do what they say, politician for a vice president of Obama. And when he got to that level with Hillary and al that sh!t hahaha. It all went to his head. Now he's a vegetable. TERM LIMITS would mean so much.
Obama clearly thought he was a buffoon.

And I think Obama was evil. But I agree with him there.

So here's what I don't get. The mod menu above tells me "no moderator actions have been logged." So what the hell did Mark do in this thread that got stoll so riled up?

Precisely the government imagined by Madison and Jefferson.

There is not enough beer, hard liquor, or heroin in the world to make MTG attractive.
Sort of. They aspired and contemplated a measured and self-controlled populace. Limited gov but not the crazies we have today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT