ADVERTISEMENT

Israel under attack from Hamas

Well it looks like Bibi said, FU we're going in with or without you.
And they knew he would. He said so. He swore to do what it takes to eliminate Hamas. And that was to be done no matter the outcome of the “truce” talks.

“The idea that we will stop the war before achieving all of its goals is out of the question. We will enter Rafah and we will eliminate Hamas’ battalions there - with or without a deal, to achieve the total victory.”

Reactions: 76-1
The Venn diagram of Biden voters and Hamas supporters has a lot of overlap
Bullshit .........

Quit making shit up just to fit your narrative. "Hamas supporters" are probably the least of all protestors.. Why can't you MFs see anything but the black and white fed to you by your trash media outlets and why do you have to propagandize every f**king issue? You and people like you who do this stupid shit .. are the f**king major problem causing the dysfunction of our societies.. No better than the Iranian/Russian/Chinese propagandists feeding you this bullshit ..

Last edited:
Bullshit .........

Quit making shit up just to fit your narrative. "Hamas supporters" are probably the least of all protestors.. Why can't you MFs see anything but the black and white fed to you by your trash media outlets and why do you have to propagandize every f**king issue? You and people like you who do this stupid shit .. are the f**king major problem causing the dysfunction of our societies.. No better than the Iranian/Russian/Chinese propagandists feeding you this bullshit ..
The dissatisfaction with Biden’s support of Israel is beginning to show in polling in Michigan.

Otherwise …nice post. I didn’t think so but maybe you are a social outcast. Daddy issues or whatever.

Reactions: jet812
The dissatisfaction with Biden’s support of Israel is beginning to show in polling in Michigan.

Otherwise …nice post. I didn’t think so but maybe you are a social outcast. Daddy issues or whatever.
I think there is a problem with you so easily conflating "Israel skeptical voters" with "pro-Hamas voters." Don't get me, wrong, I'm not in denial. There are clearly some who are genuinely pro-Hamas. But there are a lot of leftists who are dissatisfied with Biden because they feel he is too friendly with Israel, while at the same time not themselves fans of Hamas.

I think there is a problem with you so easily conflating "Israel skeptical voters" with "pro-Hamas voters." Don't get me, wrong, I'm not in denial. There are clearly some who are genuinely pro-Hamas. But there are a lot of leftists who are dissatisfied with Biden because they feel he is too friendly with Israel, while at the same time not themselves fans of Hamas.
There is also a chance that halting shipments of weapons and ammunition to Israel has more to do with Dearborn than it has to do with Rafah. There are definitely Hamas supporters in Dearborn.

Reactions: 76-1
There is also a chance that halting shipments of weapons and ammunition to Israel has more to do with Dearborn than it has to do with Rafah. There are definitely Hamas supporters in Dearborn.

I'm sure domestic politics is a factor (but tough to calculate) but maybe less so than the message the admin is trying to send other allies in the ME. they clearly don't want to be seen as unconditionally supporting Israel in the war, a stance that is a hard sell to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, etc., who have their own domestic audiences to appease.

the US has been doing this balancing act for a long time under a bunch of presidents.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'm sure domestic politics is a factor (but tough to calculate) but maybe less so than the message the admin is trying to send other allies in the ME. they clearly don't want to be seen as unconditionally supporting Israel in the war, a stance that is a hard sell to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, etc., who have their own domestic audiences to appease.

the US has been doing this balancing act for a long time under a bunch of presidents.
I do not disagree with any of this

Bullshit .........

You are probably correct. The protestors are mostly female spoiled brats using Gaza as an excuse to be bat shit crazy assholes. They probably couldn’t find Gaza on a map if you spotted them G A Z A.

You go girl.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
Didn’t the Democrats accuse Trump of breaking the law when he delayed arms shipments to Ukraine?

Biden gets a pass. There is a shocker.

Reactions: DANC
Didn’t the Democrats accuse Trump of breaking the law when he delayed arms shipments to Ukraine?

Are there allegations Biden requested in a telephone call that the shipments were contingent on a foreign power digging up dirt on his political opponent? Because that's what the accusation was about, not just delaying an arms shipment.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Are there allegations Biden requested in a telephone call that the shipments were contingent on a foreign power digging up dirt on his political opponent? Because that's what the accusation was about, not just delaying an arms shipment.

I don’t think the motive for the delay matters. If congress authorized the shipment/transaction (as I believe it has with Israel) the executive cannot impound the shipment and must comply.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
I don’t think the motive for the delay matters. If congress authorized the shipment/transaction (as I believe it has with Israel) the executive cannot impound the shipment and must comply.
Of course it matters.

If you do it because you've been bribed by someone, you don't think that factors into the analysis? Vs. you can't get the shipment out in time because of [insert plausible deniability reason here]?

Of course it matters.

If you do it because you've been bribed by someone, you don't think that factors into the analysis? Vs. you can't get the shipment out in time because of [insert plausible deniability reason here]?
Of course unforeseen or exigent circumstances play a role. I don’t think the executive can unilaterally superimpose policy choices.

So holding up Congressionally designated funds for domestic political reasons. The method may be different but the results are the same. It is/was all influenced by the same thought process.

For a thought exercise, what do you think the majority of people who could be labeled as "Ukraine-skeptic" get labeled as in this country? Maybe not by you, but my experience is that "Putin-lover" and "Russophile" get thrown at them pretty frequently. In some case (like with Gaza/Palestinians) the accusation isn't far off the mark.

Which one of those little kids in the video above did that?
Desert Storm forever ruined what realistically happens in war for a bunch of people.

I feel bad for the kids. They had as much involvement in this as the kids we bombed in Japan, Germany, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. However, in none of the cases where the dead bodies of kids get rolled out by shitbag regimes who intentionally put said children in harms way are the children the intended target. They were among the intended targets on 10/7 for their parents enemies though. And the children were involved in that brutality that day too and the civilians cheered it.

This would have been over a long time ago if Hamas would surrender and give back the hostages. No "cease fire" they would just break again, but capitulation. All of this is on Hamas. Every death. There was a cease fire on 10/6/23 and they broke it. The Israelis should continue until Hamas is destroyed and the Palestinians are broken enough to acknowledge reality.

Trump was impeached for even the hint of something like that.

smdh The 2 tier system of justice in the US is incredible.
He was impeached for holding what was voted on because he wanted them to lie and deliver dirt on Biden. Not exactly the same. But you know that.

Oh congratulations, the same nonsense as Danc. Think really hard and see if you can figure out the difference.

I am struggling to see a difference. Maybe someone can explain how this is materially different than Trump's Zelensky call.
Congratulations, we are now up to 3 Republicans who can’t even remember what Trump’s impeachment was for.

Oh congratulations, the same nonsense as Danc. Think really hard and see if you can figure out the difference.
Time to step up Zeke. Meaning post substance instead of your usual vacuous snark. There are scores of differences, you need to explain why the differences makes a difference.

Bullshit .........

dumb

Time to step up Zeke. Meaning post substance instead of your usual vacuous snark. There are scores of differences, you need to explain why the differences makes a difference.
Trump is the only one accused of inviting a foreign government to interfere directly with a US election. I'm not sure why you need Zeke to explain why that particular difference is relevant.

Reactions: UncleMark
You act like Biden has never leveraged arms shipments to allies to his political advantage before.

This is his MO.

I am struggling to see a difference. Maybe someone can explain how this is materially different than Trump's Zelensky call.
A better comparison is his threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating Barisma.

No, he's actually withholding arms shipments to Israel for politics. He sees his support going away in places like Michigan and he's trying to play both sides of the fence.

It's a 100% political move. Just as Dems claim Trump had no authority to withhold appropriated funds to Ukraine, neither does Biden have that authority.

Trump is the only one accused of inviting a foreign government to interfere directly with a US election. I'm not sure why you need Zeke to explain why that particular difference is relevant.
Of course, that's total bullshit. Would be bad if that's what actually happened, but once again, you're lying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT