ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jeb Bush an American citizen?

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
What country is he running for the highest office in? The United States or Mexico? It's hard to tell.

Is he actually going to discuss a single issue that effects all "citizens" of this country? Bernie Sanders certainly does.

If Jeb is elected President can he be trusted on issues relating to Mexico?

What country is he running for the highest office in? The United States or Mexico? It's hard to tell.

Is he actually going to discuss a single issue that effects all "citizens" of this country? Bernie Sanders certainly does.

Was Jeb born in Mexico? I have not seen Trump asking for his birth certificate yet.

Congrats. You've outdone yourself with this one.

Reactions: RBB89
He speaks Spanish in the home. That bothers toasted, who believes that English should be the global lingua franca.
I met a guy in Japan who thought that way. I don't care what anyone speaks in the home nor whether English is a global language. Arguably it is the only glothbal language if there is a global language. I do think a "global second language" can be a bridgemaker in reducing conflict. If people commhnicate they are less likely to resort to conflict.

About Jeb Bush.. I do find it a bit od that as a non-native Spanish speakrr he is more comfortable speaking Spanish. None of that matters... my bigger issue is that I don't hear him discussing anything else besides immigration? What's his position on Iran or the student loan crises or anything? He is a one trick pandering pony. When a few conservative candidates withdrsw and their voters coalesce he is a dead fish in the water imo.

Also, does he favor open borders as ai do? Or only to the extenet that it favors Latinos? (I vehemently disagree with Sanders on immigration. His position is extremely immoral imo.) Bush's idea of imposing a small token fine on those who were here illegally is childish. If you want to legalize them, then fine. Don't be silly though.

I met a guy in Japan who thought that way. I don't care what anyone speaks in the home nor whether English is a global language. Arguably it is the only glothbal language if there is a global language. I do think a "global second language" can be a bridgemaker in reducing conflict. If people commhnicate they are less likely to resort to conflict.

Oh, the humanity. But no. I can't do it--no even to toast

Oh, the humanity. But no. I can't do it--no even to toast
I've bewn writing from a tiny mobile for the past few weeks which is obvious from the numerous typos I've made. You've truly outhought yourself with this one!

And that should be "not", not "no". Fyi. Lmao.

I've bewn writing from a tiny mobile for the past few weeks which is obvious from the numerous typos I've made. You've truly outhought yourself with this one!

And that should be "not", not "no". Fyi. Lmao.
LOL Just yanking your chain. I love my Samsung tablet, except for the digital keyboard. It's an absolute nightmare at times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT