ADVERTISEMENT

Is it possible to actually get a Rivals rep on the line?

Mar 24, 2024
I may have been hacked. I cannot access my premium account. My email is defaulting to this old user name - not the one I’ve been using for years, so trying to change p/w’s does nothing to reconnect to my premium account.

At a minimum, I need to cancel because I’m paying for premium but unable to access it.

Any helpful recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I may have been hacked. I cannot access my premium account. My email is defaulting to this old user name - not the one I’ve been using for years, so trying to change p/w’s does nothing to reconnect to my premium account.

At a minimum, I need to cancel because I’m paying for premium but unable to access it.

Thanks for
You credit card info. I’m currently paying for my beach trip

Reactions: The Big Watson

In all seriousness good luck. Even without issues this site is a nightmare to navigate

Thx for the assist Hickory. Spoke with a Yahoo rep, but will have to communicate with Rivals via “chat” M-F during business hours. So frustrating. Last time I did that I gave up waiting for Rivals to reply.

As soon as I can, I plan to cancel. Won’t go through this again.

Thx for the assist Hickory. Spoke with a Yahoo rep, but will have to communicate with Rivals via “chat” M-F during business hours. So frustrating. Last time I did that I gave up waiting for Rivals to reply.

As soon as I can, I plan to cancel. Won’t go through this again.
Do you still have to talk to a rep to cancel??? It's why I haven't been a premie for over 10 years.

Do you still have to talk to a rep to cancel??? It's why I haven't been a premie for over 10 years.
I would actually prefer to speak with someone than be limited to exchanging chat messages. I don’t have time to hover over my computer hours on end to try & get an issue resolved. Shouldn’t be this difficult. As noted above, I eventually gave up last time I tried it.

If you can’t reach Rivals, you may need to call your credit card company and ask them to stop payments to Rivals.

Paying for ''info'' that hits twitter or the free board like 5 minutes later is hilarious. Never got the point.

I suffered through 1.5 hours of chat with Rivals, and eventually had to create a new email address so they could transfer my premie account to it. F’ing ridiculous. I’m paid up through December, so I’ll let it go for now - since they won’t refund or pro rate.

What a racket

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT