ADVERTISEMENT

Instant Karma gonna get you.

Old news, I guess, but I don't remember it being discussed here.

Thanks for the breaking news. Lol.

More evidence that one of your favorite rallying cries, "Two-Tiered Justice System!" is utter nonsense.

Sorry I missed the part where you said this was clearly a political abuse of the justice system.

Sorry I missed the part where you said this was clearly a political abuse of the justice system.
it says he filed many lawsuits to keep Trump off the ballot of many states.

WTF are you talking about? Day drinking again?

it says he filed many lawsuits to keep Trump off the ballot of many states.

WTF are you talking about? Day drinking again?
Obviously Trump had him investigated and arrested for his efforts.

#politicalwitchhunt
#freethehostage

I assume you think the guy was a "Dem"? The reality is that while he was a one time Dem (like Kennedy of LA) that was way back in 2004. Since then he's run for Congress, the Senate and even in the Primary vs Trump in 2020. All as a Republican...

John Anthony Castro is an American tax return preparer and perennial candidate who has unsuccessfully run for political office as both a Republican and a Democrat. Wikipedia
Books: International Taxation in Plain English, MORE
Party: Republican Party
Education: Georgetown University, The University of New Mexico, Texas A&M International University
Candidate for: 2024 United States presidential election
Previous campaigns: US House Texas District 6 general special election, 2021, United States Senate elections, 2020

I assume you think the guy was a "Dem"? The reality is that while he was a one time Dem (like Kennedy of LA) that was way back in 2004. Since then he's run for Congress, the Senate and even in the Primary vs Trump in 2020. All as a Republican...

John Anthony Castro is an American tax return preparer and perennial candidate who has unsuccessfully run for political office as both a Republican and a Democrat. Wikipedia
Education: Georgetown University, The University of New Mexico, Texas A&M International University
Previous campaigns: US House Texas District 6 general special election, 2021, United States Senate elections, 2020
Funny they enjoy bringing up how corrupt republicans are even outside of trump.

No, the reports I read said he's a Republican. So what?

No, the reports I read said he's a Republican. So what?
That's not the impression that the comments on the original twitter post demonstrated. Congrats for being discerning enough to actually read about the details...

That's not the impression that the comments on the original twitter post demonstrated. Congrats for being discerning enough to actually read about the details...
Congrats on failing in your weird attempt to make it political.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT