ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana High School Boys Basketball AP Polls 1-17-23

If there is no offer, then it doesn’t matter. IU has talked to many many players over the years they had no intention of offering. It’s weird that you are cool with hearsay in this situation, but when I talk about Painter pounding the cheerleading coach while still married, you get all defensive and say you don’t believe in rumors or gossip.
Well. I'm talking beyond he said she said I was at the barbershop the other day. Then again, Benter himself said he was talking to those schools. But that's not enough for you. Benter doesn't need to prop himself up and make crap up to get attention. He got the offer he wanted. And he closed his recruitment down early because of that. Since you are all knowing, figured you'd know that. Apparently you aren't. Let me know when you can prove to me that no one besides Purdue was interested in Benter.

Well. I'm talking beyond he said she said I was at the barbershop the other day. Then again, Benter himself said he was talking to those schools. But that's not enough for you. Benter doesn't need to prop himself up and make crap up to get attention. He got the offer he wanted. And he closed his recruitment down early because of that. Since you are all knowing, figured you'd know that. Apparently you aren't.
Of course Benter wanted to make himself sound more important than he was. He was worried he wouldn’t get any other P5 offers, so he decided to take Purdue up on the offer.

Of course Benter wanted to make himself sound more important than he was. He was worried he wouldn’t get any other P5 offers, so he decided to take Purdue up on the offer.
No he wasn't. If he was, he and his parents would be way more active on social media trying to prop him up. He wanted Purdue for a multitude of reasons, the one you mentioned is not one of them. You are clueless and no longer worth my time on this subject.

No he wasn't. If he was, he and his parents would be way more active on social media trying to prop him up. He wanted Purdue for a multitude of reasons, the one you mentioned is not one of them. You are clueless and no longer worth my time on this subject.
Ah so only players that prop themselves up on social media are attention seeking? If that’s the case, you guys will have your hands full with Colvin….

Epic pissing match between the two of you. You and BoilerN are probably both going to need a gallon of Gatorade to rehydrate yourselves. SMH
I quit discussing. Not worth my time talking to someone who is clueless and doesn't care to learn.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
At full health, our team is better than theirs this year.
Hope so. We'll all get to find out in a few weeks, but as much as I wish it to be true, there's not been a lot to make anyone believe that who doesn't have cream and crimson colored glasses on.

Reactions: Jayhoosier83
Hope so. We'll all get to find out in a few weeks, but as much as I wish it to be true, there's not been a lot to make anyone believe that who doesn't have cream and crimson colored glasses on.
How will we find out in a few weeks? XJ is far from being ready to return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT