ADVERTISEMENT

I'm on to you, Tommy Football.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Holding up all the military appointments...300 or more and counting...because a certain somebody will need only a certain kind of General....His Generals to be in fact....when he wins in 2024.

This has nothing to do w abortion, jocko.

Same deal is happening w DOJ appointments.

I will scream it until there's nothing left to scream about: Trump is going to destroy this wonderful place we have if you give him another chance.

After all the things he has done that cut at the heart of who we are here (refusing to concede, screaming nonsense election fraud, delaying the certification by manufacturing a ransacking ,fake electors, dehumanizing political opponents, etc. etc.), I cannot believe I have to even say any of this.

It is so damn disheartening.

Holding up all the military appointments...300 or more and counting...because a certain somebody will need only a certain kind of General....His Generals to be in fact....when he wins in 2024.

This has nothing to do w abortion, jocko.

Same deal is happening w DOJ appointments.

I will scream it until there's nothing left to scream about: Trump is going to destroy this wonderful place we have if you give him another chance.

After all the things he has done that cut at the heart of who we are here (refusing to concede, screaming nonsense election fraud, delaying the certification by manufacturing a ransacking ,fake electors, dehumanizing political opponents, etc. etc.), I cannot believe I have to even say any of this.

It is so damn disheartening.
Do you honestly believe Tommy Tuberville wants Trump to overthrow our form of government with a military takeover?

Do you honestly believe Tommy Tuberville wants Trump to overthrow our form of government with a military takeover?
UTFO is just a big Bama guy. Roll Tide

Roll Tide GIF by giphydiscovery

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT