ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump is convicted of a felony in any of his cases, his support drops enough to make him a double digit loser (poll)

If Trump is the GOP nominee, . . .

• I'll vote for him even if he's convicted of 91 felonies.

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • I would vote for him now but wouldn't if he's convicted of any felonies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldn't vote for him under any circumstances.

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
I’m doubtful- Trump support is fully baked in- I believe he may be president from jail in Georgia- no one will tell you why they love the guy- which should tell you with whom in the corral you want to have a beer.

What was unserious about my response?

Do you enjoy funding failed offensives in Ukraine? Do you ave enjoy an open border?

Youre willing to elect a president who does the opposite of what you want because why?
Aloha has the worst case of TDS known to man. Worse than Hickory, Stuffshot, even Zeke. Any of ‘em. It’s like watching someone that used to have it together become a meth head…
And I think Trump is terrible.

Reactions: ulrey
Aloha has the worst case of TDS known to man. Worse than Hickory, Stuffshot, even Zeke. Any of ‘em. It’s like watching someone that used to have it together become a meth head…
I see him for what he is, a clown who is unfit for the Presidency

Reactions: MrBing
I see him for what he is, a clown who is unfit for the Presidency
Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Not quite as bad as the people who used to be sane, but now defend Trump and his vile behavior at every opportunity. #cult

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT