ADVERTISEMENT

If I was Ted Cruz, damn I’d be a little scared.

GiggityGoo

Junior
Mar 17, 2022
Let’s wrap for a second folks. 95% of the attacks on Ted Cruz are dishonest. We know that. That said, he has some exploitable attack vectors we don’t need to get into details. I lived in Texas during his senate race against Beta a few years back and it was pretty darn close for a Texas race. I thought Beta was gonna pull it out, but I was also living in an Austin bubble. Plus Beta is a clown and unserious.

That brings me to this smoldering hunk of man meat:

One of the better political ads I’ve seen in a while. I’d never heard of this guy, apparently he’s in congress. He seems impressive. Ad was not overly progressive and bitchy, I could see that playing well in Dallas and Houston suburbs. And again, look at that stallion. Frumpy Ted needs to stand in a debate stage with him? Yikes.

If I was Cruz I’d be sweating bullets about now. Maybe angle for a spot in a DeSantis or Trump admin. and let Texas Republicans run their own hunk.

Maybe Crenshaw? But Trump Republicans hate him for some reason.

Last edited:
95% of the attacks against cruz are dishonest? Not sure I want to know where you pulled that percentage from lol

Maybe more like 5%.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Let’s wrap for a second folks. 95% of the attacks on Ted Cruz are dishonest. We know that. That said, he has some exploitable attack vectors we don’t need to get into details. I lived in Texas during his senate race against Beta a few years back and it was pretty darn close for a Texas race. I thought Beta was gonna pull it out, but I was also living in an Austin bubble. Plus Beta is a clown and unserious.

One of the better political ads I’ve seen in a while. I’d never heard of this guy, apparently he’s in congress. He seems impressive. Ad was not overly progressive and bitchy, I could see that playing well in Dallas and Houston suburbs. And again, look at that stallion. Frumpy Ted needs to stand in a debate stage with him? Yikes.

If I was Cruz I’d be sweating bullets about now. Maybe angle for a spot in a DeSantis or Trump admin. and let Texas Republicans run their own hunk.

That is a very effective ad. I don’t think it is good. That ad is all about personality, not about ideas and principles. The ad skillfully paints Allred as a brave good guy and Cruz as an angry out of control mean bastard. This is where politics is these days. This is why we cannot come together. This is why we hate the other side. This is why more than 2/3 of Americans think we are on the wrong track.

Reactions: GiggityGoo

You don't remember Allred? Biden introduced him as looking like a football player (he was) and the geniuses here accused Biden of being racist.

That is a very effective ad. I don’t think it is good. That ad is all about personality, not about ideas and principles. The ad skillfully paints Allred as a brave good guy and Cruz as an angry out of control mean bastard. This is where politics is these days. This is why we cannot come together. This is why we hate the other side. This is why more than 2/3 of Americans think we are on the wrong track.
Wait, you're telling me something a Democrat did is an example of everything wrong in America? Get out!

It was a 60 second ad. I'm all for Perot level infotainment but this was just a "get to know you" personality ad.

Debates are what you're looking for. I'd consider a hard stop on trying to make political advsertisments better.

It was a 60 second ad. I'm all for Perot level infotainment but this was just a "get to know you" personality ad.

Debates are what you're looking for. I'd consider a hard stop on trying to make political advsertisments better.
It was also a Cruz is a mean SOB ad.

It was also a Cruz is a mean SOB ad.
I mean, you're right of course.

I'll wait for a debate. Not that I can that much b/c I can't vote for either of them. If Allred can maintain a similar composure and gravitas that he did in that commercial he has a chance to lose by only 6-8% to Cruz.

I mean, you're right of course.

I'll wait for a debate. Not that I can that much b/c I can't vote for either of them. If Allred can maintain a similar composure and gravitas that he did in that commercial he has a chance to lose by only 6-8% to Cruz.
Allred will be forced to explain 100% Pelosi butt kissing. Not a good position to be in if you are from Texas.

Wow looks like an ad from slimeball Beto. Let's pull up some useless hot news button and blame my opponent. What a waste of 3 minutes. No need to waste anymore time on what he has to say. Neither him or Cruz were going to do anything for Texas during a 100 year ice storm. Who cares if they were going to follow thru and continue their vacation. Maybe Cruz will put out an ad that Allred played footbaal for Sexual Assualt University aka Baylor. Having a campaign based on He only cares about himself tells people a bunch of nothing about what he plans to do to help Texans. Imagine going into an interview and telling your employer those other job candidates only care about themselves and providing no details of accomplishments. Don't see why anyone would vote for any of these clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

I guess he got the memo.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT