ADVERTISEMENT

I confess to...

I keep finding more that I did too

I was trashed going to school my last day of HS....played quarters and I was onthe wrong end of the quarters.

Re: #5...how were you driving? One hand on the phone and the other, ahem....

Re: #6....and you are still here to talk about it?

My list is too long....but probably the worst (as in cruel) thing I've

ever done was to blackmail a fraternity brother into having oral sex. Very wrong, I know...but there was a happy ending.

dude, ive done that. wasn't in the car, but i was at my g/f's and we were sitting on the love seat (how ironic?) with a big blanket over us, and lets jsut say some hands got into some places while her mom was watching Saturday Night Live across the room on the couch.

ahhh, I have hit and ran

forgot about that one. In a parking lot. Kind of on purpose too. one of those jackasses that parks his BMW sideways taking up two spaces.

WTF?

Was he straight? What could he have done to make him switch teams? Did he kill someone?

#2: We drank in German class...

Frau was pretty naive, so we loaded up those big Hi-C containers with vodka and the Hi-C and boozed away. Did that like three or four times.

I can't wait til I have kids...

and they try to pull that crap on me. They won't stand a chance. I've done it all and know what one looks/acts like when it's being done.

Nope.

Funny thing was I was a sophomore in college and the chick was a senior in HS visiting other friends from our HS. (YES, SHE WAS 18).

LOL....no, he did not kill someone.

Yes, he was straight. Basically, I knew something that he did that I knew he would never want anybody finding out. I was totally drunk and stoned one night at a house party (I was in grad school at the time and he was an undergrad), confronted him about it, he freaked out...said he'd do anything as long as I wouldn't tell. This guy was smokin hot (6'5", amazing ahtlete, clean cut...totally my type). So...I gave him my terms...and he accepted. One time thing.

That's why doggie style is best, because you can both watch the

tube at the same time

I can drive with my knees/legs.

Needless to say, come happy ending time, I had to slow down.

On #6, I woke up early, friends told me what I did, and I got the hell out of town.

So he

blew you? I have to know wtf he did.... I must know. Me needs to know.

Who would blow Donny Osmond?

1) Left a sock on the door of a hotel room I shared with my dad.
2) Teabagging some chick in turn 3 as the Indy 500 was going on.
3) Ramrodding the wrong hole on purpose and finding a girl who liked it.
4) Pulling out just to get it in the girls hair.
5) Taking the SATs drunk and doing better than when I was sober.
6) Almost getting a DUI on a tricycle.
7) Making my own video tape.
8) Looking up my 1st grade teachers dress and getting caught.

Not as bad as some, but here's a more thorough list for me

1. Receiving oral stimulation from a girl I was dating (but only for a short time) and refusing to return the favor. I told her "I don't know where you've been". That relationship didn't last long.

2. Feeling up a girl (upshirt) at Glenbrook Square Mall in the middle of a busy hallway while sitting on a bench.

3. "Accidentally" flashing my wang to my girl-roommate my junior year of college (although she was VERY attractive, we never went beyond being platonic friends).

4. Having dry sex with a girl I didn't even like in a room full of sleeping people on her roommates bed.

5. Same thing feiss, RBS and dolf admitted below...

6. Voyeurism - I had two superhot neighbors growing up at my parents house and some hot slutty girls who lived behind me at the varsity villas circa 1996

7. Calling my freaky-skanky ex-girlfriend by the wrong name - the name that happened to be that of her best friends (whom I would have preferred sleeping with)

Here goes

I confess to:

1. To almost wrecking the volleyball captain's car because the football coache's daughter was giving me a bj.
2. To attempting to bed an ex gf's mother.
3. To taking 5 hits of X on one New Year's Eve and swelling up like a swarm of bees attacked me.
4. To having sex with a Mexican stripper and then giving her my friend's phone number before I left the country.
5. To checking out chicks during church.
6. To being arrested for vandalizing Christmas ornaments.
7. To wearing Oakleys circa 1991.
8. Sleeping with not 1 but 2 girls my old best friend use to dat.
9. To wearing jean shorts circa 1991.
10. To having sex when I was 13.

Dolf...you are such a perv...

...which of course is why I like you so much.

If you really want to know all the details...e-mail me. I've probably said too much as it is.

Someone needs to do a summary of this thread.....

....before it gets pulled (no pun intended).

Hell, I ain't gonna be the one to delete this one.

Re: I confess to...........so much.....

1. Eating a girls "holiest of holies" and kissing her best friend, with a still wet face, in another room. Then telling them about it the next day.

2. Going into some Jerk's bathroom and washing my ass with his toothbrush.

3. Taking a telephone of a boss and rubbing it between my smelly sweaty ass cheeks and laughing as he complained something slimey was on his phone. I told him the cleaning lady did the same thing to mine...

4. Cheating on my girlfriend with her "evil" twin sister and watching said girlfriend wash her face with the towel her sister washed her "thingee" with and enjoying it.

5. Letting a girl give me "helmet", soon after screwing her friend. Btw I had never washed it. Asking her how it tasted and enjoying her answer when she said "sweet"...

6. Stealing a car when I was 14, mostly out of boredom and wrecking it after a joy ride. It belonged to this really nice old lady who was my neighbor....I still regret this one.

7. Drugs, "almost" all of them in extreme quantities.

8. Peeking in my female neighbor’s window, when I was a teen, while masturbating, but so was she....

9. Killing a cardinal with a BB gun and crying to my mommy when I was 17.

10. "Accidentally" dropping bubble gum into a hairy snatch as a ruse to make her shave it bald ..It worked.

11. Breaking a condom on purpose, as an excuse to get back door entry...

12. Using my ability as an artist to get girls naked - "because they are so beautiful" this one works to this day..great way to check out the goods..

Man I could go on for ever....

As a side note - I've gotten more than one girl to blow me while doing every thing from watching sports, to playing video games and even cooking breakfast- its amazing what you can get if you only ask...

Ok, let's see...

1: I did so much mesculine one time I not only didn't know who I was or where I was, I didn't know WHAT I was.

2: I porked a huge pasty white chick with frizzy elecric red hair. Absolutley hideous.

3: I told two chicks at a party that each one of them had brought up having a three way with me and the other. Neither had but both believed it and the threeway happened.

4: I got a BJ from a chick in her hospital (IN the hospital) bed where she was in traction recovering from a car wreck.

5: I told two chicks on the same day that I loved them so I could have sex with them.

6: When I was a kid one time my brother and I laughed so hard at a retarded guy that chocolate milk came out of my nose.

7: A friend of mine and I got hammered one night and drove down sr 446 doing 95 mph in his chevy citation with the lights out. When we'd pass a car we'd lay on the horn as we went by and laugh uncontrollably.

8: I didn't keep my eyes on my own paper during a rest once.

9: If there were a society for the prevention of penis abuse I'd be in jail right now and my penis would be in a battered pecker shelter.

10: I did my girlfriend in an unlocked broom closet right off of the main hallway at the Brown County Ramada inn.

8:

What they Hey...

1a)redacted

1b)redacted

1c)redacted

2) redacted during Mardi Gras.

4) Bribing a police officer b/c I needed to get back from New Orleans for my 8:00 Business Law final. Made it back with an hour to spare.

5) redacted

6)redacted.

7)redacted.

8) Losing $2,000 at the blackjack table in about 90 minutes.
This post was edited on 10/22 9:54 AM by Sarcastic Mike

Your #5 and mine......

same basic thing. Fun wasn't it?

One more ...

Driving while getting oral attention from my girlfriends best friend and getting pulled over by the police.

Luckily I knew the officer, he was the older brother of a previous girlfriend....

Allow to confess my sins father

I admit to:

1. talking to another chick on the internet, while being serviced by my girlfriend at the same time. She thought I was typing a term paper.

2. Drinking Rum and Coke in many college classes

3. sleeping with a married woman

4. banging another firefighters girlfriend on top of a fire truck, while he was in the office doing run reports

5. doing a chick while driving down the I-70

6. spitting my tobacco spit in a professor's coffee

7. stealing a police car and taking it for a joy ride while I was drunk

8. trying to get a hooker in St. Louis to take a check

9. servicing my girlfriend under a blanket during a church hayride

10. servicing the same girlfriend at the drive in with her parents next to us.

11. having sex with the same girlfriend in 9 and 10 in the bathroom at church during the service

Man, I'm going to hell!

#2 is awesome.

How close did you get? BTW, I was 13 too the first time.

TBL, I'll reply to yours if you reply to mine . . .

our confessions seem just as sordid but no replies makes no sense.

Your #6 sounds better than my #11 except that I did get to see my neighbor girl rowing her man-in-the-boat one time. She was a lean yet curvy brunette with big, long 80's hair and I first noticed that I could peek in her ground-floor window when I was cutting between her house and another on the way home.

If I'd only had a camcorder back in the day I'd being selling that tape on the internet right now.

"It has been x years since my last confession."

1. Making out with a really cute girl in fornt of the Lion during a snowstorm. It was like 15 degrees too.

2. Sneaking in bottles of peppermint schnapps duriong lunch and dinner and pouring it into my Coke. It was a whole table of us doing it.

3. Getting my roommate drunk enough to pass out so that my g/f and I would not be interrupted as we did it on my bed. (You would have liked him, Cap; circa 1984 the whole Madonna thing.)

4. My buddy and I smoked two bowls' worth as we sat on the wall at People's Park at 5 in the afternoon.

5. I have secretly lusted after both of my SILs, but for entirely different reasons.

6. Reading this board and posting on same. That should grant me automatic entry into the 7th level of Hell.

7. I used to sell hallucinogenics, risking serious Federal time had I been caught.

8. Too many drugs to confess to, but mainly weed, some blow on occasion, and 'shrooms and yellow microdot.

9. I slept with a beautiful woman almost twice my age. She was a skilled master of the fellatio arts.

10. Masturbation, masturbation, masturbation.

11. Night of the Living 'Bird. Even I am at a loss as to what transpired that night...
This post was edited on 7/20 1:53 PM by Group82if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

On 9

I am pretty sure I have never slept with a girl older than I. That is sad.

Because I think

it breaks about evey rule Peegs has.

I just can't be the one to kill it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT