ADVERTISEMENT

How is Howard progressing?

I haven't heard anything but I would assume he has got to be back to form or really close to it.

Howard will be our go to guy for sure and will shine bright but KW has our depth so that we'll be OK either way. Redding and crew will have a lot to say this season. We have some talent back there and up front on the line so I'm not overly concerned.

I haven't heard anything but I would assume he has got to be back to form or really close to it.

Howard will be our go to guy for sure and will shine bright but KW has our depth so that we'll be OK either way. Redding and crew will have a lot to say this season. We have some talent back there and up front on the line so I'm not overly concerned.

I feel the run game will be a major strength for IU and, it should also help the air-game.

I feel the run game will be a major strength for IU and, it should also help the air-game.

I agree. I've followed IU since the late 80's and have always had tempered expectations over the years. Never rising above and expecting more than we have truly achieved. Maybe a game short or even a game more from time to time. This year I truly do expect good things. There's a lot of luck (injury) that comes into play but the skill and coaching are finally at a place we have all wanted. Coach even seems more relaxed which helps bode more confidence not only in the players but the fan base. I want the summer to last but I can't wait until the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT