ADVERTISEMENT

House Dems will save Speaker Johnson

Reactions: Bowlmania
how that stupid ass has become influential in our political system is beyond disturbing. Georgia should be ashamed.
Dumber than a box or rocks. No class. Cheap look.

Yet, until this announcement, you might say she had Johnson by the balls.

Amazing.

bipartisanship is great and all but is election denier Johnson really worth saving?

bipartisanship is great and all but is election denier Johnson really worth saving?
I'm not a big fan but I'll give credit where credit is due. He put the national interest ahead of his personal interest when he put the foreign aid deals (including aid to Ukraine) to a vote. He knew that might cost him his job.

Plus, anything that lessens MTG's influence is a win as far as I'm concerned.

"During the last vote series of the week, Greene stood on the floor and announced she was filing a privileged motion to vacate the speaker's chair. Colleagues promptly booed her."

"'This is the 'uniparty' for the American people watching,'" she said in response to the boos, pointing with both hands at Republicans and Democrats in the chamber."

She wants division and chaos, but hopefully this marks the end of this lunatic's outsized influence in Congress.

"During the last vote series of the week, Greene stood on the floor and announced she was filing a privileged motion to vacate the speaker's chair. Colleagues promptly booed her."

"'This is the 'uniparty' for the American people watching,'" she said in response to the boos, pointing with both hands at Republicans and Democrats in the chamber."

She wants division and chaos, but hopefully this marks the end of this lunatic's outsized influence in Congress.

The difference between McCarthy and Johnson is that Dems were willing to support Johnson and Johnson was willing to accept their support. Make of that what you will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT