ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm

Sorry I misread his post and thought he was leaving. I like the message he is sending to others in the portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: red hornet
E J Williams was tired of being behind the guys so he goes to the portal. He will find a team that wants him with bigger NIL. Good luck on your next team and we will miss you.
Tired of being behind guys? I think he has stayed and is dissing those who aren't tough enough.
EJ missed a chunk last year and missed the spring game, but when he came back last year he was good. As a transfer who had been out, late in the season I was almost, "who is this guy?"
If he's not snakebit with injuries... I agree with whoever said look out for him.

To paraphrase Bo Schembechler, he sounds like - "An Indiana man!"

Tired of being behind guys? I think he has stayed and is dissing those who aren't tough enough.
EJ missed a chunk last year and missed the spring game, but when he came back last year he was good. As a transfer who had been out, late in the season I was almost, "who is this guy?"
If he's not snakebit with injuries... I agree with whoever said look out for him.

To paraphrase Bo Schembechler, he sounds like - "An Indiana man!"
Sorry my bad in reading his post. I am glad he is staying and hope he takes the top off the defense many times this year. It will be fun seeing him in this offense just like it will be for the other receivers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT