ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bloom

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
Were you the guy talking about Moms For Liberty in Hamilton County?

(Sorry if I remembered the wrong guy.)

Of course I would.

images

Yep, and that situation has made its rounds.

The self-righteousness of that group, likely across the board among its national and regional leadership, is astounding.

In Hamilton County, the Moms 4 Liberty, or as we called them Klanned Karenhood, they used to be Unify Carmel, which also a couple of men as their main organizers along with three women. Turns out, as they as they were pushing their moral minority viewpoints, accusing school teachers and administrators of amoral activity, one of the men, married, was banging one of the women, married, on the side.

Alvin Liu. Look him up. LOL Failed magician from California, turned into a paid political activist. He was ran out of Carmel in a hurry. He's now somewhere on the east coast. I think his new Twitter handle is Courage is a Habit. Something like that.

We had some run ins on social media. He said he was going to 'dox' me. Said if he ever saw me in public, he would shout me down.

I ran into him at the butcher shop in town. Bumped him in the store and introduced myself. He acted like he didn't know the name. So I asked him how are going to dox me if you can't even "remember" my name? He left without finishing his shopping.

Yep, and that situation has made its rounds.

The self-righteousness of that group, likely across the board among its national and regional leadership, is astounding.

In Hamilton County, the Moms 4 Liberty, or as we called them Klanned Karenhood, they used to be Unify Carmel, which also a couple of men as their main organizers along with three women. Turns out, as they as they were pushing their moral minority viewpoints, accusing school teachers and administrators of amoral activity, one of the men, married, was banging one of the women, married, on the side.

Alvin Liu. Look him up. LOL Failed magician from California, turned into a paid political activist. He was ran out of Carmel in a hurry. He's now somewhere on the east coast. I think his new Twitter handle is Courage is a Habit. Something like that.

We had some run ins on social media. He said he was going to 'dox' me. Said if he ever saw me in public, he would shout me down.

I ran into him at the butcher shop in town. Bumped him in the store and introduced myself. He acted like he didn't know the name. So I asked him how are going to dox me if you can't even "remember" my name? He left without finishing his shopping.
Sooooooo, you're a dick IRL, too?

How is the butcher shop in Carmel? I've been wanting to check it out, but haven't gotten a chance.

How is the butcher shop in Carmel? I've been wanting to check it out, but haven't gotten a chance.
Overpriced, but every now then I'll get an aged prime rib, because I don't have the patience or a great place to age it myself, or a 3" thick pork chop. They also have a breakfast sausage that I like.

Don't get their bacon.

Reactions: snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT