ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen DANC? *

That's a pretty low bar, but at least McMurtry and CO.H have a model to aspire to. The others are more like Ducati. Crazy without the chops.

We've gone from the Loopers to the Dream Team.
LOL
Those were fun times. The glory years

That's a pretty low bar, but at least McMurtry and CO.H have a model to aspire to. The others are more like Ducati. Crazy without the chops.

LOL
Ducati still posts about me on the pu site where he is now the mayor. Hates my guuuuuuts..

That was Gojko's angle as well wasn't it?

Yeah, but my fuzzy recollection is that Wisky had what sounded like a solid case while Gojko was just crazy. But don't hold me to any of that. It was a long time ago and I'm old as hell.

Yeah, but my fuzzy recollection is that Wisky had what sounded like a solid case while Gojko was just crazy. But don't hold me to any of that. It was a long time ago and I'm old as hell.
I decided to go look and this is wahat was carried by the wire:

Gojko Kasich doesn't expect Bob Knight to return as Indiana's basketball coach, but he does expect his alma mater to follow the law.

Kasich claims university president Myles Brand deliberately circumvented a state law by meeting separately with two groups of four school trustees before deciding to dismiss the Hall of Fame basketball coach.

Kasich believes that Brand was obviously attempting to dance around Indiana's Open Door Law, which requires that Brand make public any meeting with more than four trustees at a time.

"This was a backstabbing, behind the back, back-door meeting," Kasich said. "If the court finds in our favor, all decisions made and stemming from this illegal session will be declared void."

Kasich plans to file a lawsuit next week.

CBS News

Isn't that some kind of Q-anon gang sign?

main-qimg-a095af25f38ff3b4911855fa82c6c6bd-c.jpg

LOL
They view it the same as advancing from the English League to the Premiere League (solely based on performance, probably).

Because he renounced IU after they got rid of Knight. Now he absolutely hates them. Talks horribly about every coach and players on the team.
Plus like others, he was neither an IU grad nor an IU fan...he was a "Knight-o-phile" A fan of Bob Knight. Good riddance.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The pond was fine, but it wasn't the same because save for a few folks it was more or less an echo chamber. I didn't realize at the time how much I enjoyed divergent viewpoints...until there were so few of them.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
This place became what it is when democrats lost their minds over Trump.
Some of us fiscal conservative team Elephant also hate the orange buffoon who gave us 25% of our federal debt while telling us it was the greatest economy ever-screw that orange idiot, and I pray y’all do math but suspect you don’t so federal debt won’t hit you between the eyes until they tell you your pension means you’re screwed

Reactions: Bloom.
Some of us fiscal conservative team Elephant also hate the orange buffoon who gave us 25% of our federal debt while telling us it was the greatest economy ever-screw that orange idiot, and I pray y’all do math but suspect you don’t so federal debt won’t hit you between the eyes until they tell you your pension means you’re screwed
But you weren’t on here talking Trump 24/7.

The Dems still want to talk Trump rather than the demented old man in the Oval Office.

You post about Biden and immediately it’s wutabout Trump.

The Dems still want to talk Trump rather than the demented old man in the Oval Office.

You can’t do math or aren’t in middle class is all I can tell- culture war on while the rest of America crumbles under debt- sorry Stollcpa the dream team is singularly not with any basis in fiscal reality

Reactions: Bloom.

its not that difficult to understand why. If Trump had ridden off into the sunset, we could stop talking about him. But he had to run to keep out of jail, so here we are.

Reactions: Indyhorn
You can’t do math or aren’t in middle class is all I can tell- culture war on while the rest of America crumbles under debt- sorry Stollcpa the dream team is singularly not with any basis in fiscal reality
Prove me wrong- I literally beg of you 😜😜

no bloom annoyed him to the point of deleting his account. and to honor him re danc we'll cite the great joe jamail: danc could gag a maggot off a meat truck. but he's still entertaining and funny. but i guess bloom banned him. bloom’s been a great addition so far
Given Danc is back Uhm you seem incorrect- I’m literally shocked captain dream team 😝

Biden is just one of the last liberal Democrat dinosaurs ala FDR, LBJ etc. who won't harm the country except by clumsiness.

Trump is a far greater danger to the country, with no policy goals except his ego, personal profit and vengeance against his perceived enemies. Trump is far worse than Biden, because Trump has already shown he will harm the country intentionally:

75034826-a4d7-47d2-815c-fb4651ea489a-CAPITALTAKEOVER0106A.jpg

Reactions: Indyhorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT