ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone on here attended a Trump Rally?

I mean, is there a better representation of what this Administration and Congress are doing to our nation?
Yes, there is - Biden's Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, turned airport luggage thief:

AA1580Af.img

Never believe that competence matters to this bunch! It is ALL about virtue signaling.

Hell, they're trolling for sex-trafficking and fentanyl-trafficking votes at the Texas border!

Yes, there is - Biden's Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, turned airport luggage thief:

AA1580Af.img

Never believe that competence matters to this bunch! It is ALL about virtue signaling.

Hell, they're trolling for sex-trafficking and fentanyl-trafficking votes at the Texas border!
@outside shooter your cult. Who you allegedly voted for a decade ago is meaningless

Reactions: ulrey and DANC

AA1580Af.img

It was orifice of Waste Compaction wasn't it? Bowels kind person.

I’m guessing if you’ve been to one Trump rally in the last 3-4 years, you’ve been to them all. It’s the same speech/grievances time and time again.
And perhaps the same attendees, again and again?

Trump is not attracting new supporters.

Yeah right.

Like anyone on this board would trust you with their name.
I’m already married and it’s slim pickings around here anyway. Zeke is the only babydoll and she already has @Joe_Hoopsier and @UncleMark fighting for her. I don’t want any of that smoke. It’s like picking a fight against Legion of Doom. Noooo……thank you.

200.gif

Last edited:
I’m already married and it’s slim pickings around here anyway. Zeke is the only babydoll on here and she already has @Joe_Hoopsier and @UncleMark fighting over. I don’t want any of that smoke. It’s like picking a fight against Legion of Doom. Noooo……thank you.

200.gif
Mark won, I was offering couples sky diving and Mark brought a comfy heating pad. I'm ok with that.

Why do republicans gravitate to the gay sex stuff? I agree, very odd.
We all know why. The more homophobic they are, the more curious they are. They try to hide their curiously behind things like guns, watching football and talking about manliness .. plus openly hating gays and talking about buttsex, which really gets them hot.

It's transparently obvious ..

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
We all know why. The more homophobic they are, the more curious they are. They try to hide their curiously behind things like guns, watching football and talking about manliness .. plus openly hating gays and talking about buttsex, which really gets them hot.

Do you think a typical Republican like Lindsey Graham or George Santos pays much attention to butt sex?

You definitely know a lot about gay republicans. Holy moly

Two liberal gay interns banging it out in congress is a pretty good story. I didn’t have it on my 2023 bingo card. How many times have you seen that happen? Several dozen? It was my first and a very shocking story.

I suppose that could explain why a lot of Trumpers are MMA fans. Maybe they like watching guys in tights roll around together.

Do you think a typical Republican like Lindsey Graham or George Santos pays much attention to butt sex?
You definitely know a lot about gay republicans. Holy moly

I must've skipped this thread before now. But keeping in mind some of the sentiment expressed previously that I've linked here, brought to mind this clip from earlier this week...

The clips examined in this video may be some of the most (unintentional) ironically funny footage I've ever seen...

Steve Bannon decides to host an episode of his podcast to discuss the EJC verdict and how it's an abomination and who does he choose as his guest? None other than Matt Schlapp...

A refresher for anyone who doesn't know the backstory... Matt Schlapp is the longtime head of CPAC, which is basically the modern day version of the Moral Majority and past movements like Anita Bryant's anti-homosexual crusade. And all the other examples of right wing cancel culture, that some people conveniently seem to forget when they claim the Left "created" cancel culture... But I digress...

Back to Matt...He truly made headlines when in the midst of the 2022 midterm Campaign a campaign worker for Herschel Walker accused Schlaff of attempting to (non-consensually) fondle him, while he was giving Schlapp a ride back to his hotel in Atlanta.Apparently it wasn't the first incident involving Schlapp and as the incident was scrutinized there is evidence that CPAC knew of past instances and covered it up...

So somehow Schlapp weathered the storm remained head of CPAC, and they have another one of their meetings (which seem to occur every other month) coming up. So ostensibly Bannon brought Schlapp on his broadcast (not in the same studio ;) ) to plug CPAC. But for some reason Bannon steers the conversation to the EJC verdict, and appears to catch Schlapp off guard when he repeatedly asks him questions dealing with people who are accused of sexual assault...

Listening to what Schlapp says is hilarious when you know the back story. Seder and his crew really enjoy pointing out all the projection Sclapp throws out...Like Matt Sclapp condemning "gender confusion" and paraphrasing the bastardization of the Niemoeller warning that Trump often employs, "If they can come for me they can come for you"... Freaking Hilarious...

AA1580Af.img

https://www.salon.com/2024/02/02/either-malpractice-or-criminal-dr-justin-frank-on-power-and/#:~:text=The%20Department%20of%20Defense's%20investigative,and%20they're%20controlled%20substances.
Yeah speaking of drugs…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT