ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone on here attended a Trump Rally?

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
Colberts monologue every night is basically a trump rally recap. he just picks snippets out of the speeches and makes fun of him. example when he suggested he offered 10k troops to Haley to stop his insurrection, or the other day he was talking about a cognitive test, and he was bragging he could pick out pictures of giraffe's elephants etc.

my question is does Colbert just pick out a gaffe or 2 from each rally, or is the whole thing a comedy show?

Colberts monologue every night is basically a trump rally recap. he just picks snippets out of the speeches and makes fun of him. example when he suggested he offered 10k troops to Haley to stop his insurrection, or the other day he was talking about a cognitive test, and he was bragging he could pick out pictures of giraffe's elephants etc.

my question is does Colbert just pick out a gaffe or 2 from each rally, or is the whole thing a comedy show?
Check out his rally in Laconia NH yesterday. At one point he started slurring his speech and completely lost the ability to form sentences. People talk about "word salads" and throw that term around loosely but this was, in fact, the mother of all word salads. I don't know if it's medication related or if the guy is having mini-strokes, but it's clearly a serious problem. I don't have the clip at my fingertips but if you go to You Tube and type in "Trump slurring at rally" in the search bar it should be one of your first hits.

I know he's done the slurring thing before, but this was really bad. He wasn't just mispronouncing words; he literally couldn't form an intelligible sentence.

Check out his rally in Laconia NH yesterday. At one point he started slurring his speech and completely lost the ability to form sentences. People talk about "word salads" and throw that term around loosely but this was, in fact, the mother of all word salads. I don't know if it's medication related or if the guy is having mini-strokes, but it's clearly a serious problem. I don't have the clip at my fingertips but if you go to You Tube and type in "Trump slurring at rally" in the search bar it should be one of your first hits.

I know he's done the slurring thing before, but this was really bad. He wasn't just mispronouncing words; he literally couldn't form an intelligible sentence.

Jumbled mess ... But that aside that is some really weird shit. The music and the overall tone is so bizarre.

Is this your way of asking to attend one? Send me your address and I’ll pick you up for the next one.

Reactions: DANC

I’m guessing if you’ve been to one Trump rally in the last 3-4 years, you’ve been to them all. It’s the same speech/grievances time and time again.

I haven't attended a Trump rally, but they do have reporters there, and cameras. Fox News won't ever have their reporters talk to the crowd because they all are very dim bulbs.

Basically it seems like a cross between a Jim Jones revival (absent only the cyanide Kool-Aide), a room full of dbm Hoosiers and his twitter twits, and a He-Haw show. Not a Mensa crowd. The last book they read was in high school, when they had to. They fawn over their mumbling, drooling leader, the one whose makeup looks like grandma's did when your family had the sit-down with her to take her car keys away.

on the news where they ask people who voted for trump why, a common answer is he has his flaws, but he tells it like it is. do those people actually listen to him?
Which makes me laugh every time because he tells it like it isn't. Guy is a pathological liar and con man.

The lefties giving shit to trump backers love trannies at the White House flashing fake tits.
They do? Links please!

Crickets.

The world would be in a better place if Trump had a massive widow-maker tomorrow. But he'd likely hang in there, keep mumbling, get propped up in front of a camera with double diapers and a drool rag, and you would vote for him.

Make no mistake, I am not wishing Trump any ill-will, just pondering the possible medical outcomes that someone of his age faces. Especially someone with such a mean disposition and by all accounts a heart weakened by long term Adderall use.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They do? Links please!

Crickets.

The world would be in a better place if Trump had a massive widow-maker tomorrow. But he'd likely hang in there, keep mumbling, get propped up in front of a camera with double diapers and a drool rag, and you would vote for him.

Make no mistake, I am not wishing Trump any ill-will, just pondering the possible medical outcomes that someone of his age faces. Especially someone with such a mean disposition and by all accounts a heart weakened by long term Adderall use.
Was that tranny trespassing or invited?

Attended a rally at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in 2016 The one which Bobby Knight also appeared.

Was amazed to find how much those in attendance resembled the crowd you would see at a gun and knife show at the Fairgrounds. Have seen other political speeches at the Fairgrounds (Obama, Clinton, G.W. Bush), but none of these had crowds which were as enthused and excited as the Trump rally.

Knight stole the show when he declared, "Trump was the most prepared man in history to step in as president".

So, you got nothing.

I am 100% positive that I have voted for more GOP presidential candidates that you have, McDumps. Every single one of them who was not named Donald Trump, since 1980.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
So, you got nothing.

I am 100% positive that I have voted for more GOP presidential candidates that you have, McDumps. Every single one of them who was not named Donald Trump, since 1980.
Yes the far left woke conservative 🤣

No crew is goofier than your cult. Maga doesn’t want trannies flashing at the White House or to change the sex of little kids. They’re just working Americans. Normal people unlike your goofy cult

Don’t forget ghey butsex in a senate hearing room!!!!

I mean wtf. Clown show
Don’t forget ghey butsex in a senate hearing room!!!!
I mean come on. Ghey butt sex in the senate. The president’s kid showing up at congress. Trannies flashing at the White House. The nuclear tranny who was stealing shit. Pete home during a crisis. Cocaine.

Shocker the world is running amok. It’s a play pen at the white house

Mhmmm. Was there upon invitation yet surprised that happened? Please. Oh and of course they support the gender bs. You. Are. In. A Cult. Of very abnormal people.
You still haven't provided links to anyone on this forum supporting trannies flashing tits at the White House or surgery on children to change their sex. Why is that? Yet you insist that such opinions exist. It's like insisting that Peyton Sparks shoots a basketball with the same success rate of Steph Curry. Bizarroworld.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT