ADVERTISEMENT

Give Gunn a chance...

Woody is literally coaching for his life, and he's rolling out there with Cupps and Leal. MSU guards are eating them alive.

X just fouled because he was jumping around like an idiot because he thought Hoggard carried the ball instead of playing defense. How dumb can you be.

I've seen enough of Gunn. Everytime He comes in the Offense grinds to a halt. I don't know how many times We have lost leads late in the first half of the game with Him on the floor. He isn't a ball handler, He isn't a shooter, and We don't run enough fast break stuff where He might be able to use his talent.

Reactions: 76-1
I've seen enough of Gunn. Everytime He comes in the Offense grinds to a halt. I don't know how many times We have lost leads late in the first half of the game with Him on the floor. He isn't a ball handler, He isn't a shooter, and We don't run enough fast break stuff where He might be able to use his talent.
X was atrocious today. I doubt Gunn would have been worse.

X hasnt been playing well, but he came back and we've won four in a row. Something lit a spark... I know, weak teams. But we were losing to weak teams before. Very nice little run.

It must be the dee. We look over-matched by the other guards every damn game, unless X is playing. With him we don't get toasted every single trip. I guess the quickness makes up for all the dumb stuff. Yeah we blew a lead. But until X returned we couldn't beat a rug. He takes some pressure off the bigger guys. They don't have to be helping every play. On offense too.

X hasnt been playing well, but he came back and we've won four in a row. Something lit a spark... I know, weak teams. But we were losing to weak teams before. Very nice little run.
X had more turnovers than points today. That's not the source of a spark. that's the work of an Arsonist.

• Haha
Reactions: GThomas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT