ADVERTISEMENT

Game day

Jul 15, 2015
Hi all.
I'm travelling up in Oct and am trying to get an idea of what goes off on game day. I've seen the village opens before hand but does anything happen after the games finished? I'm staying in downtown Indy so gotta sort transport out around game day. The kick off I've seen for Rutgers game is 3.30pm.
I've been scouring the net every day looking things up but I clearly ain't doing a very good job

Appreciate any info

Si (England)

Hi all.
I'm travelling up in Oct and am trying to get an idea of what goes off on game day. I've seen the village opens before hand but does anything happen after the games finished? I'm staying in downtown Indy so gotta sort transport out around game day. The kick off I've seen for Rutgers game is 3.30pm.
I've been scouring the net every day looking things up but I clearly ain't doing a very good job

Appreciate any info

Si (England)

Some folks hang around to tailgate, but nothing "official" is planned by IU for post game.

Yeah, depending on the time of the game - it is usually a mad dash to the bars/restaurants post game (or tailgating). I assume for the Rutgers game, that will be the crowd strategy as the dinner bell will be ringing.

Have a great time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT