ADVERTISEMENT

For McM

my ex stoker's husband (oh god) looks like an effeminate pop country singer but in lululemons. hair all up like a boy band etc. and they all love the willy wonka guy who i imagine lacks the strength to open xmas boxes.

it's a new world order. we're done. they don't like toxic masculinity. all of my friends wear grey beards. they don't want that in their pics. gross. old. it's very sad.
I too, "wear [a] grey beard." Still have some pepper though. Sexy.

Well yes, of course. But let's not call them something they aren't and charge $140 a pair for them. Even Nike/Adidas have lost their minds.

Now, the real question:

Drawstring sweatpants or elastic?

drawstring is the correct answer, naturally
As long as they are not “joggers”…those things are hideous.

Hell…Justin Thomas couldn’t even make the top 70 once he started wearing those pants

orlando scandrick boards GIF

It can be said nothing beats a really quality pair of slacks.

none of that skinny shit though.
As for the skinny lululemon in general isn’t exact. I know the factory they use. Sometimes they are just a little off. I ordered a pair one time and it was absurd. I put them on and you could see the entire outline of my dong. And the pants were a dark green. No way I could wear them in public

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
But on the gram?
i'm gonna be real here. i think i'm going to disappear from the socials for 2024. i was a bigtime loser in 2023. all of our mutual friends seeing one update after another. starting on nye. to summer beach pics. to an engagement. new house. pregnancy. i just got destroyed on the socials. this year i'm going to disappear

i'm gonna be real here. i think i'm going to disappear from the socials for 2024. i was a bigtime loser in 2023. all of our mutual friends seeing one update after another. starting on nye. to summer beach pics. to an engagement. new house. pregnancy. i just got destroyed on the socials. this year i'm going to disappear
It's a bold strategy cotton...

I've resolved to let shit go...

My daughter is a perpetual 3.4 GPA student (IB diploma work but still) and will likely never apply herself to a higher standard. I could push her harder (and do) but know that I'm fighting an uphill battle on that in my own house. Also, I turned out ok in that regard which leads to the hypocrisy of it all.

I'm closer to 50 than 40 and 60 than 30. ****ing hell. But, still lead in the pencil. Can get around at 75% of me at 35. Focus on over 50 competitions...yada yada.

I will not retire rich but I will retire. And should be able to relax at least for a while.

My job could suck way more than it does. Again, I won't ever be rich but I probably won't hate it for (hopefully) the next 10 years.

As to socials, I have FB which I pay no attention to. I have no gram. Twitter is only for yuks. No TikTok. Reddit? Occasionally but limited.

I'm aleady disappeared. But the right people know how to find me. And that's worked for the last 25 years or so.

My daughter is a perpetual 3.4 GPA student (IB diploma work but still) and will likely never apply herself to a higher standard. I could push her harder (and do) but know that I'm fighting an uphill battle on that in my own house. Also, I turned out ok in that regard which leads to the hypocrisy of it all.

I'm closer to 50 than 40 and 60 than 30. ****ing hell. But, still lead in the pencil. Can get around at 75% of me at 35. Focus on over 50 competitions...yada yada.

I will not retire rich but I will retire. And should be able to relax at least for a while.

My job could suck way more than it does. Again, I won't ever be rich but I probably won't hate it for (hopefully) the next 10 years.

As to socials, I have FB which I pay no attention to. I have no gram. Twitter is only for yuks. No TikTok. Reddit? Occasionally but limited.

I'm aleady disappeared. But the right people know how to find me. And that's worked for the last 25 years or so.
i think that's very sound advice.

You should only have two online presences:
WC (obvi)

my ex stoker's husband (oh god) looks like an effeminate pop country singer but in lululemons. hair all up like a boy band etc. and they all love the willy wonka guy who i imagine lacks the strength to open xmas boxes.

it's a new world order. we're done. they don't like toxic masculinity. all of my friends wear grey beards. they don't want that in their pics. gross. old. it's very sad.
I've told my wife that if she dies I'm going to kill her. She's promised to do the same. Dating looks like it would be a nightmare.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Have you tried this yet?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
the profile of that pic of robert manchild is such a kid of the 70s school pic. hilarious. i'll tell ya what, as weak as i am, and i'm VERY weak @DANC, i cannot imagine my ex stoker's upcoming life with my son and a newborn. damn my boy is a handful. one little thing goes wrong, like cutting short a nap, and it is freaking scaryyyyyyy
He'll get better. He's 2. Doesn't last forever. But you'll probably have to be the bad guy at times to keep him in line.

Sounds a lot like my grandson - he can be a terror, but when he smiles, everyone forgets what a little shit he just was. lol

Are you telling us that you are gonna retire in the top 1% mentioned in the linked article? :)
On a serious note.... I think the threshold for the top 1% is a lot higher than mentioned in the article.

Maybe you'll make the top 8-10% mentioned in this article. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: larsIU
Are you telling us that you are gonna retire in the top 1% mentioned in the linked article? :)
On a serious not.... I think the threshold for the top 1% is a lot higher than mentioned in the article.

Maybe you'll make the top 8-10% mentioned in this article. :)
If I were on track to retire in the top one percent I’d retire right now.

At some point enough money is enough.

I’m with ya. But a lot of people don’t think that way.

Not everyone can be in the top 1% or 10%. Those of us who aren't and won't be need to be content with what we have. I've got enough now to keep what I've got and do what I'm doing. Wishing I had more would do nothing but cause discontent. I've lived that way before, and it's no fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT