ADVERTISEMENT

Edey is just tall!

Yes that was the point of the post - showing he does have skills - many on here were blinded by hate for Purdue - good kid - worked his ass off and I think is gonna prove many wrong in the NBA
My daughter trained with a shooting coach one summer. Kyle Kuric (you can look him up if you don't know who he is) had the time right before my daughter. We would watch his last 5-10 minutes while waiting for her time. Without a defense and no pressure, he rarely missed shooting 3s in a similar drill. He put up dozens of shots without a break. Kuric was a 38% career 3 point shooter.

Your video is cute with the clapping. For a short period of time, he made some 3s. A small sample size. What was his 3 point percentage in actual games with a crowd and a defense. Edey was a college basketball gimmick. You don't win championships with gimmicks.

If he can make a mid range jump shot - let me say it again - not a 3 - he has a long career in the NBA
It’s truly amazing that you still don’t know how to use the reply button. And any GM that drafts Edey in the first round and has him taking mid-range jump shots will find himself out of the NBA faster than Edey himself.

Either take the bet or GTFO. Nobody has time for your shit anymore.

It’s truly amazing that you still don’t know how to use the reply button. And any GM that drafts Edey in the first round and has him taking mid-range jump shots will find himself out of the NBA faster than Edey himself.

So now if it’s he gets drafted in the first round? This is easy

Did that work?

Tell ya what - I will take it easy on you - $100 to charity of your choice whomever wins - Purdue has more wins in Big Ten next year than IU does

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
So now if it’s he gets drafted in the first round? This is easy
Wtf are you talking about. You haven’t offered an intelligent talking point yet. You started a thread showing Edey making a bunch of uncontested 3 pointers in a shoot around and have now pivoted to Edey’s longevity in the league being dependent on making mid-range shots.

No one here gives a rats arse what lurch does or where he does it. Why are you so obsessed with him and its really weird you seem to be obsessed with crawling over here to talk about him. So maybe I can help you. Are you loosing sleep thinking about him? Dreaming about him? Whats the underlying problem causing these sensations your having? Are you doing things to yourself you wouldnt want the public to know about? You might be best off by crawling back to the puke sight and conversing with people who are having the same problems and fantasies as you are. Maybe start a puke anonymous to discuss your edey feelings amongst like minded weirdos.
Like many of them they are not obsessed with Edey, they are obsessed with us.

Edey is just one of the subject matters they use to show up and show their asses.

Looking for what exactly? A fing Video showing Edey can drain 3s so maybe he can be a good NBA player? What is that looking for? Please explain. Is that anti IU in anyway?

So you just felt compelled to, innocently of course, post that vid here? lol

Stop being coy, Roy.

Own up to your trolling.

Edey will be a rich man, if he isn't already. I don't see him being an NBA starter but, hey, who knows? He'll get rich playing here, there, wherever.

I really don't care. You won't either, in a year or 2.

You can take Indy’s bet
Now that the circus has finally left town...you guys can go back to being Texas Tech again. Nice little program that very few people outside West Laffy pay attention to. Should be good for you guys, I know you're much more comfortable being whiny little bitches trying to get people's attention at the big boy table. Now you won't have to pretend any more.

I hope the best for him. He works hard, but he has to stay away from gold diggin

Now that the circus has finally left town...you guys can go back to being Texas Tech again. Nice little program that very few people outside West Laffy pay attention to. Should be good for you guys, I know you're much more comfortable being whiny little bitches trying to get people's attention at the big boy table. Now you won't have to pretend any more.
Wish you guys luck next year - we are about to see if the model of buying a team is better than building a team. I think both teams will be pretty good honestly but I still suspect building a team is the way to go. We shall see which model is the correct one in this new NIL shit show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT