ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Team!!!!

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
LET’S GOOOOOO!!!! Also show spoiler below so don’t read any further if you intend to watch

They can't stop all dem NBsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!

They can't stop all dem NBsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

s-l1600.jpg
I know it's Friday, but it's not even three yet.

I know it's Friday, but it's not even three yet.
my daughter and i watched the finale last night. some old heavy Vietnamese woman, crafty for sure, but not that formidable won. 4.56 million. dream team voting as a silent bloc, organizing as a silent bloc, stealth like, could dominate the "real" version of squid games

@Marvin the Martian this might actually be an excellent opportunity for you as well. they LOVE older men that get along with people

my daughter and i watched the finale last night. some old heavy Vietnamese woman, crafty for sure, but not that formidable won. 4.56 million. dream team voting as a silent bloc, organizing as a silent bloc, stealth like, could dominate the "real" version of squid games

@Marvin the Martian this might actually be an excellent opportunity for you as well. they LOVE older men that get along with people

Spoiler Alert GIF by Harlem

Supposedly she hasn’t seen the money yet, & she won back in February…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT