ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Team Message

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Hey if any of you are drinking RIP's American Dirt coffee or Heavy Spur or any of the flavors from his new company Free Rein I'd move that we stop. It's pretty clear that in his branding he ripped off the gang over at Bosque Ranch for his logo. Still wear your Yellowstone gear but maybe stay away from this one. Also, are we watching Lawmen: Bass Reeves? Looks like a winner to me.

70003-600x600.Product_Quarter_Right-12_oz-Bosque_Ranch_Craft_Coffee_Medium_RoastNEW-1438.png
mo
1701704163-AmericanDirt_GB_Side_0207.png

Last edited:
Hey if any of you are drinking RIP's American Dirt coffee or Heavy Spur or any of the flavors from his new company Free Rein I'd move that we stop. It's pretty clear that in his branding he ripped off the gang over at Bosque Ranch for his logo. Still wear your Yellowstone gear but maybe stay away from this one. Also, are we watching Lawmen: Bass Reeves? Looks like a winner to me.

70003-600x600.Product_Quarter_Right-12_oz-Bosque_Ranch_Craft_Coffee_Medium_RoastNEW-1438.png
mo

I thought we only drank Starbucks

okay i need to tune in.
Ok to be more accurate. It's not badd ass like Rooster Cogburn. There's a kinda dark plot with a lot of the rebuilding from the slave days. Shows the strength that Bass has to over come and prosper, while being shot at and his women b!tchin about him never being home....... But he does have like 6 kids, so someone has been there. Just Sayin.

Reactions: DANC
Ok to be more accurate. It's not badd ass like Rooster Cogburn. There's a kinda dark plot with a lot of the rebuilding from the slave days. Shows the strength that Bass has to over come and prosper, while being shot at and his women b!tchin about him never being home....... But he does have like 6 kids, so someone has been there. Just Sayin.
Sounds like I’d be a fool not to watch it

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Sounds good.

It's time they just come clean. All this talk about the mountain and now craft coffee, it's clear the Dream Team is ghey. NTTAWWT.
Hey, wait a minute! The mountain is MY idea and I don't think I'm in the Dream Team.

Oh, and I LOVE craft coffee. Only stuff I buy.

What's bizarre is that Costner is also doing a coffee thing with Green Mountain, coming out of Yellowstone.

Reactions: larsIU

mo

These are the doors you need Cray to install.

It’s been an excellent year for the dream team. In terms and wins and losses right there with the 72 dolphins and 76 Hoosiers. But some devastating team losses in Indianaftw and of course the legend himself. Cray.
Maybe Cray's ban expires at midnight on 12/31/23.

Dare to dream.

see what i did there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT