ADVERTISEMENT

Diamant Blazi Status?

phnxfan

Benchwarmer
Dec 6, 2008
Anybody have any inside information on this HS recruit? After watching highlight videos, he looks to be exactly what IU needs. Rim Protector, Shot-Blocking Machine, 6'8", 190lb, G/F, w/ 7' 2" Wingspan, and a 42" Vertical. Who can also drive the floor, from rebound to slam dunk, and, can shoot the 3 pointer, with a reasonable rate of success. Not listed, at all, by Rivals, 247sports, ESPN, or any of the rating sites. Visited IU at the end of March, but no word since. Has only played in the US in his Senior year, at Jordan Christian Prep, in Auburndale, Fla, so maybe that's why they don't include him in their HS player rankings. Anybody? Anything?

Reactions: Willdog7
After a veteran big I think he would be a nice pick-up. You can't teach those traits.

I wonder how his workout went?

After a veteran big I think he would be a nice pick-up. You can't teach those traits.

I wonder how his workout went?
I would hope it went well, but, it's been a month, and no word, either way. He would be a great addition, as a freshman with those skills. The others committed during, or days after, visiting. Not a good sign.

I thought i read somewhere that we werent really interested. But i know nothing. I think some coaches are worried about him being a distraction. Hes a huge internet influencer. But i would think that could be a positive in recruiting also!

He came in for a workout the same weekend as Tucker, who insisted in advance to workout in front of the staff. Was it one workout?

No one else has jumped to sign him up. For as big of enfluencer as he is, I haven't been able to find a thing about him since his visit.

He came in for a workout the same weekend as Tucker, who insisted in advance to workout in front of the staff. Was it one workout?

No one else has jumped to sign him up. For as big of enfluencer as he is, I haven't been able to find a thing about him since his visit.
Weird or you dont know how to use internet. 2.2 million followers on tiktok not to mention facebook and instagram

Okay!! I did find out some more about him. He's 18 yrs old. He played 3 years on a U21 team in France, before coming to the US, and playing his senior year at Jordan Christian Prep, in Florida. His stats on the French team were not impressive, at all, which, I'm sure, is because he was only 15, 16 & 17 yrs old, playing against 20 yr-olds, and he didn't start playing basketball until he was 11. But, his stats at JC Prep were very impressive, and he would be an excellent addition, to the team, This article explains it best. https://www.theledger.com/story/spo...t-jordan-christian-france-native/72805438007/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT