ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis stock goes up

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
His Martha’s Vineyard move is turning out to be brilliant. Who knew that DeSantis would so quickly and easily expose the white liberal elite virtue signaling to be the pathetic fraud that it really is. Martha’s Vinyard white Democrats are seething that their white elite lifestyle has been disrupted. Martha’s Vineyard is home to some of the largest second home mansions in the country that are rarely used, yet M’s V has no room to temporarily house 50 brown people. The multiple languages on the poster takes it from a joke to a hilarious embarrassment. Just who do they think will read these languages?

MVHCWSTposter.jpg

Now let’s work on climate change virtue signaling fraud and private jets. How about gun control fraud and armed body guards?

His Martha’s Vineyard move is turning out to be brilliant. Who knew that DeSantis would so quickly and easily expose the white liberal elite virtue signaling to be the pathetic fraud that it really is. Martha’s Vinyard white Democrats are seething that their white elite lifestyle has been disrupted. Martha’s Vineyard is home to some of the largest second home mansions in the country that are rarely used, yet M’s V has no room to temporarily house 50 brown people. The multiple languages on the poster takes it from a joke to a hilarious embarrassment. Just who do they think will read these languages?

MVHCWSTposter.jpg

Now let’s work on climate change virtue signaling fraud and private jets. How about gun control fraud and armed body guards?
Ron DeSavage

MVHCWSTposter.jpg

Pretty much everything you say in your post is inaccurate. Here is what really happened.

MVHCWSTposter.jpg

If he makes guys like Bowlmania's blood boil I know he is doing the right thing! The whole " all are welcome" thing has always been a joke for rich white liberals to make themselves feel good in their 98% all white suburbs. I have seen many of those signs on million dollar houses in all white neighborhoods. These wokester people are frauds. And if Martha's Vineyard really believes that woke sign Desantis should send them like 300 more they should love it.

I showed a pic of him to my daughter and she said he is “definitely NOT savage.” Things are going to be so ugly next election.
I am guessing he will win pretty easily but he is going to be Orange Man Bad #2 the left is losing it over him. The left loved guys like Romney because they never challenged the left at all. Anyone who thinks it is just Trump is foolish anyone who challenges the left will be an Orange Man Bad to them. And anyone who thinks the media would go easier on Desantis than Trump if fooling themselves. They would have Desantis labeled Hitler two days after he declared.

I am guessing he will win pretty easily but he is going to be Orange Man Bad #2 the left is losing it over him. The left loved guys like Romney because they never challenged the left at all. Anyone who thinks it is just Trump is foolish anyone who challenges the left will be an Orange Man Bad to them. And anyone who thinks the media would go easier on Desantis than Trump if fooling themselves. They would have Desantis labeled Hitler two days after he declared.
It’ll be worth it just to see the response of mark’s wife

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
I showed a pic of him to my daughter and she said he is “definitely NOT savage.” Things are going to be so ugly next election.
This is not a winning strategy with moderates or independents. Or most young people for that matter. This is meat for the base.

The Democrats have messed up on immigration for sure. But treating people like pawns in a game is a bad look.

This is not a winning strategy with moderates or independents. Or most young people for that matter. This is meat for the base.

The Democrats have messed up on immigration for sure. But treating people like pawns in a game is a bad look.
Totally agree. That’s why if the dems put up a moderate they’ll win.

If he makes guys like Bowlmania's blood boil I know he is doing the right thing! The whole " all are welcome" thing has always been a joke for rich white liberals to make themselves feel good in their 98% all white suburbs. I have seen many of those signs on million dollar houses in all white neighborhoods. These wokester people are frauds. And if Martha's Vineyard really believes that woke sign Desantis should send them like 300 more they should love it.
Again your only real strategy and goal is pawn the libs. How is that helping?

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Desantis is a douchebag but i trust he's smart. i would think that he's doing this intentionally to appeal to the base. he's runnin an intra party race. i suspect in a national race he'll temper his ways and be a bit more inclusive. if not he isn't as smart as i suspect. we have the benefit of trump's results to teach us that it doesn't work nationally

Reactions: hoosboot
Pretty much everything you say in your post is inaccurate. Here is what really happened.

Lol. Vineyard Gazette? It is part of the fraud. You are doing your best Doyle Lonnegan impersonation.

The accurate story.

100. It exposes DeSantis as not caring about the people involved and only caring about pwning the libs. That's why CoH had to make up a narrative that focused on the politics instead of engaging in a discussion of policy. That casually cruelty reflects badly on both of them. DeSantis could be a good candidate if he focused on policy ideas that helped people. This was a misstep that I suspect he won't repeat.

100. It exposes DeSantis as not caring about the people involved and only caring about pwning the libs. That's why CoH had to make up a narrative that focused on the politics instead of engaging in a discussion of policy. That casually cruelty reflects badly on both of them. DeSantis could be a good candidate if he focused on policy ideas that helped people. This was a misstep that I suspect he won't repeat.
It really is like a coach listening to and then doing what the fans want.

Never works.

What is cruel about being bussed to Martha’s Vineyard? That’s infinitely better than Chicago. We are well past a government following the wishes of the voters on immigration. If the people mattered to Biden, he would shut the border tomorrow. Instead we have air heads like Mayorkas and Harris telling us the border is secure. meanwhile people drown in the river, human trafficking and indentured servitude thrives, and fentanyl is killing thousands every day. All of this must change. DeSantis has it right.

Reactions: bub-rub
Link?

This appears to show about 135/day from (likely) fentanyl.

fig2od2020.jpg

While this show these kind of deaths increased tremendously under presidents of both stripes.

fig3od2020.jpg

Just 35 deaths per day? Well, ok then......just 35 deaths per day.

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1 and Indianaftw
Just 35 deaths per day? Well, ok then......just 35 deaths per day.

But that's not "thousands"

And good luck stopping fentanyl. A coffee can size package is worth millions

Link?

This appears to show about 135/day from (likely) fentanyl.

fig2od2020.jpg

While this show these kind of deaths increased tremendously under presidents of both stripes.

fig3od2020.jpg

You are right. Its approaching 300 per day. That should makes us feel a lot better.

You need to watch a few interviews of what residents are saying.

Reactions: 76-1
What’s not caring about finding them such a nice place to settle? Why can’t Obama get the money together to build an illegal immigrant only 12 story condo unit on his property?

I don't but the only way to drive down fentanyl deaths is _____________________________________

I don't know what that blank is but I'm pretty sure it's not border enforcement.
There is no only way.

There are a number of measures that could be taken. Strict law enforcement would be an important one.

MVHCWSTposter.jpg

EDGARTOWN, MASS. (WHDH) - The group of migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard Wednesday will now be moved to Joint Base Cape Cod with Gov. Charlie Baker activating the National Guard to help transport the group and assist the relief efforts.

A few cars were seen being provided to carry the migrants and their bags earlier this morning as some of the migrants held hands with the volunteers from the Parish Center.

So the rich elite virtue signaling wokesters only had to deal with them for like two days. Now they can go on Facebook and post about how great they all are. I think Desantis should send another couple hundred to them tomorrow. They need to welcome them for months not days.

Huh? The Biden Administration is the game player here. They allow millions of people to enter illegally and then fly and bus them to various destinations chosen by Mayorkas. Abbott and DeSantis are doing the exact same thing as Mayorkas.

I am more than appalled at the people who think this is a good thing. I thought you didn’t like virtue signaling? DeSantis took people , women and children, from TEXAS , spent 12 million of taxpayers money, for a stunt. He sent his own videographer. There are reports these people were lied to and told they have jobs. And you think using human beings as political pawns is good? It’s pathetic and disgusting.

EDGARTOWN, MASS. (WHDH) - The group of migrants sent to Martha’s Vineyard Wednesday will now be moved to Joint Base Cape Cod with Gov. Charlie Baker activating the National Guard to help transport the group and assist the relief efforts.

A few cars were seen being provided to carry the migrants and their bags earlier this morning as some of the migrants held hands with the volunteers from the Parish Center.

So the rich elite virtue signaling wokesters only had to deal with them for like two days. Now they can go on Facebook and post about how great they all are. I think Desantis should send another couple hundred to them tomorrow. They need to welcome them for months not days.
He and Abbott should send 50-100 everyday to give them an idea what’s really going on with their open borders policy.

So brown people really aren’t welcome at Martha’s Vineyard? Never saw that one coming. Especially with their smug poster proclaiming “ALL ARE WELCOME HERE”.

MVHCWSTposter.jpg

How about some environment-friendly windmills just off Martha's Vineyard?

Reactions: Indianaftw
I am more than appalled at the people who think this is a good thing. I thought you didn’t like virtue signaling? DeSantis took people , women and children, from TEXAS , spent 12 million of taxpayers money, for a stunt. He sent his own videographer. There are reports these people were lied to and told they have jobs. And you think using human beings as political pawns is good? It’s pathetic and disgusting.
As a Christian, don't you think they should be welcomed everywhere?

I thought only MAGA Christians didn't want illegal immigrants in the country?

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and IU_Hickory
The pathetic and disgusting point is Biden’s border policy. Coyotes and cartels are grossing millions if not billions. Ordinary US citizens who live along the border have their lives at least disrupted if not made dangerous and life threatening. Dead migrants are fished out of the river, found dead in the parched landscape, or found dead in trucks or “safe” houses daily. Fentanyl streams across the border with little resistance. We are stripping many Central American communities and countries of their future as we leave them in the hands of corrupt officials and gangs.

DeSantis and Abbot are both doing exactly what Mayorkas is doing. It isn’t any more of a stunt than Biden’s ignorant policy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT