ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis out

The idea that she advocates for war is just something Trump likes to say and Trumpsters like to repeat. You don't have opinions that aren't given to you by Trump. It's sad.
Isolationist views on geopolitical issues are naive.

For example…allowing Taiwan to fall would risk trade and military alliances in the Pacific. It’s hard to make the case for US workers when raw materials and key products aren’t making its way here.

Isolationist views on geopolitical issues are naive.

For example…allowing Taiwan to fall would risk trade and military alliances in the Pacific. It’s hard to make the case for US workers when raw materials and key products aren’t making its way here.
I don't consider myself pro-war - no one does. But when the US turns isolationist, the world goes to shit.

DeSantis should have focused all his attention and money on Super Tuesday, specifically the winner take all races and he should have cut the Disney and abortion stuff out for now.

He took the biggest win in 2020 and squandered it. He took Florida GOP support for granted and they all endorsed Trump. He chose to be arrogant. It was a terrible campaign. I would have voted for him. Alas, we know what happens now. Trump win means fanatical Dem voters come out.

DeSantis should have focused all his attention and money on Super Tuesday, specifically the winner take all races and he should have cut the Disney and abortion stuff out for now.

He took the biggest win in 2020 and squandered it. He took Florida GOP support for granted and they all endorsed Trump. He chose to be arrogant. It was a terrible campaign. I would have voted for him. Alas, we know what happens now. Trump win means fanatical Dem voters come out.
I doubt they come out in numbers of 2020, if they actually did.

Many of the crazies hate Biden now because of his supposed support for Israel.

And the Biden economy has screwed minorities the most - they won't be motivated to vote for Biden at all.

Trump should get at least as many votes as he did in 2020, and that set a record for Republicans. He's also leading in the swing state polls. When these court charges go nowhere, he'll pick up even more support.

It will be a horse race, but I think Trump is looking in better shape all the time.

I don't consider myself pro-war - no one does. But when the US turns isolationist, the world goes to shit.
There are many methods of counter action against Chinese aggression on Taiwan, there does not need to be actual US troops on the ground.

To think that the US as the world’s lone superpower can allow vacuums in regions where our influence is needed for trade and security alliances is not only naive, but quite childish. It would cost 50x more both economically and perhaps with lives of troops later to re-establish those spheres of influence and protect alliances with nations like Philippines, Japan, Korea, and Australia.

War between us and China is unlikely in the foreseeable future as China doesn’t have the technology nor the money to be that adventurous, but it would be incredibly irresponsible to simply put our heads in the sand and think there are no dangers in the world.

Reactions: DANC
There are many methods of counter action against Chinese aggression on Taiwan, there does not need to be actual US troops on the ground.

JD Vance was on the radio today. He wants to stop sending munitions to Ukraine. Why? Because we're getting low and won't have enough to deter China from taking Taiwan.

DeSantis had a $269 million war chest at one point and couldn't even make it to the first primary. Weak candidate and campaign that ends in humiliating fashion. Awkward, stiff and unable to connect with people nationally. I suppose he may have a shot at the Senate when Scott ultimately decides to step down but he may already be politically irrelevant and a has-been by then.

“Evergrande set for liquidation as China property crisis drags on”

A building boom caused by access to easy money on easy terms led to a boom in building, which created jobs and wealth
Just read yesterday that China is going to REQUIRE people to have children because their birth rate has dropped below the replacement rate.

I'm sure that will turn out to be a good idea.

Just read yesterday that China is going to REQUIRE people to have children because their birth rate has dropped below the replacement rate.

I'm sure that will turn out to be a good idea.
Maybe Abbott should work on a deal to ship some of our illegal invaders to them…

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Maybe Abbott should work on a deal to ship some of our illegal invaders to them…
Thinking outside the box - I like it!

"See that plane over there? Just get on it and it will take you to a worker's paradise. No, really!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT