ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis cost Florida a billion dollars to get even with Disney

Should have just changed up the script and had a stray laser kill her off the show. Problem solved.

For anyone to compare their situation to that of Jews during the Holocaust is offensive to any thinking person and is also exceptionally stupid.

It seems like an employer should have the right to fire an employee for an offensive and stupid act. But I guess it boils down to the language their employment agreement. Probably the now-standard boiler plate that says your employment is at will and an employer can terminate you for any reason or for no reason.

For anyone to compare their situation to that of Jews during the Holocaust is offensive to any thinking person and is also exceptionally stupid.

It seems like an employer should have the right to fire an employee for an offensive and stupid act. But I guess it boils down to the language their employment agreement. Probably the now-standard boiler plate that says your employment is at will and an employer can terminate you for any reason or for no reason.
That is ridiculous. Side note, avoiding STDs was my personal Vietnam.

That is ridiculous. Side note, avoiding STDs was my personal Vietnam.

When asked for sex...bhe be like

Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

My thought is that this will not be an easy lawsuit
Yeah. It's nice to have Elon Musk money so you can throw it around like that if you want.

I think it would have been kind of stupid to fire her if that was the only thing she had done, but my understanding is that isn't the case.

Yeah. It's nice to have Elon Musk money so you can throw it around like that if you want.

I think it would have been kind of stupid to fire her if that was the only thing she had done, but my understanding is that isn't the case.
I don’t get why she needed musk money. Those are usually done on a contingency and cheap. Very cheap.

Thanks Joe!!!

Insane what is costs. You can take a nice cruise alot cheaper.

Here’s the Disney math for a family of four: Two days in Disneyland and California Adventure parks the first weekend of March — not a peak period — will cost $1,310 for admission tickets and parking. Genie+, a pass which speeds buyers through some ride lines, adds $240 to the total. That’s nearly $1,600 — before the mouse ears and giant turkey legs.

Insane what is costs. You can take a nice cruise alot cheaper.

Here’s the Disney math for a family of four: Two days in Disneyland and California Adventure parks the first weekend of March — not a peak period — will cost $1,310 for admission tickets and parking. Genie+, a pass which speeds buyers through some ride lines, adds $240 to the total. That’s nearly $1,600 — before the mouse ears and giant turkey legs.
Disney hates children

Can she get to discovery? I’m sure there are some emails or what not that Disney does not want released.
I’d assume that’s why Musk is funding this. To embarrass Disney in that event.

I do not know why he wants to embarrass Disney.

I’d assume that’s why Musk is funding this. To embarrass Disney in that event.

I do not know why he wants to embarrass Disney.
I think X has some policy about speech where they will pay for something. I could be wrong about that and obviously don’t know the details

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT