ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Pro Hamas

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Why are democrats standing by as Pro Hamas protests at colleges have threatened and scared Jewish kids from attending classes?

What’s the difference between these racist antisemite pigs and the KKK?

Why are democrats standing by as Pro Hamas protests at colleges have threatened and scared Jewish kids from attending classes?

I hope police stand down. The leftist universities made these idiots and deserve to suffer. They all cheered when BLM protests/riots were destroying cities.

Dissent and demonstrations on college campuses are nothing new, and can be a catalyst for change. But yes, it can get ugly...

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio.

Last edited:
Reactions: sluggo69

I have to wonder how many are real students? These kids have parents somewhere and I would think that a parent that had a kid at one of these schools would put the foot down and say what are you doing. OR are they all radical muslim families???

IUSB has the best solution. Get the hell off campus we have a school and a business to run.

Reactions: jet812 and 76-1
On the other hand, If they were protesting because of the debt that has been run up that they will never pay off. I would protest right along side with them!

They're not all racist pigs. Many are anti Netanyahu/ Israel and their policies towards Palestinians. They see Netanyahu being no better than Putin, Trump, Orbin etc.. and I doubt they are all democrat. Majority, sure ..

You guys currently are doing the same thing with them as you do immigrants.. Your feeds are promoting anti-Semites as being the majority .. and like a good Polly Parrot, you repeat it. Just like calling all immigrants illegals .. Quit playing their stupid game. Not every thing is black/white left/right ...

Just as you and others were radicalized by Right Wing/Russian pro-Trump propaganda, and anti anything liberal propaganda, many of the young have had a constant barrage of videos. memes, etc on their platforms showing anti-Netanyahu/Israeli/Jewish propaganda.

fwiw - just because a few too many Nazis show up at Trump rallies, doesn't mean all Trumpers are Nazis .. right?

fwiw I'm pro-Israeli, anti-Netanyahu, pro-Palestinian, anti-Hamas... and DGAFF which God you pray to as long as you STFU and keep it to yourself..

Last edited:
Dissent and demonstrations on college campuses are nothing new, and can be a catalyst for change. But yes, it can get ugly...

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio.
Yeah totally the same!

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
They're not all racist pigs. Many are anti Netanyahu/ Israel and their policies towards Palestinians. They see Netanyahu being no better than Putin, Trump, Orbin etc.. and I doubt they are all democrat. Majority, sure ..

You guys currently are doing the same thing with them as you do immigrants.. Your feeds are promoting anti-Semites as being the majority .. and like a good Polly Parrot, you repeat it. Just like calling all immigrants illegals .. Quit playing their stupid game. Not every thing is black/white left/right ...

Just as you and others were radicalized by Right Wing/Russian pro-Trump propaganda, and anti anything liberal propaganda, many of the young have had a constant barrage of videos. memes, etc on their platforms showing anti-Netanyahu/Israeli/Jewish propaganda.

fwiw - just because a few too many Nazis show up at Trump rallies, doesn't mean all Trumpers are Nazis .. right?

fwiw I'm pro-Israeli, anti-Netanyahu, pro-Palestinian, anti-Hamas... and DGAFF which God you pray to as long as you STFU and keep it to yourself..
Why are you pro-Palestinian? What does that mean? Why won’t local countries take in their refugees?

If you don't know, you don't know.

Why are you pro-Palestinian? What does that mean? Why won’t local countries take in their refugees?
They're just people, as long as they are not Hamas or any other terrorist group I'm okay with them. Some of them have no choice where they were born. Some of them wish all the political bullshit would just go away and to live what life they can.

They're just people, as long as they are not Hamas or any other terrorist group I'm okay with them. Some of them have no choice where they were born. Some of them wish all the political bullshit would just go away and to live what life they can.
I really wish that I could stop with this level of accepting "some are just people".
But when their religion doctrine is to "fake assimilation into the peaceful world so you can then kill them.. for Allah"
Pardon me for NOT giving them the benefit of the doubt. If Palestine can sneak weapons in, destitute cricket eating Lebanese can find their way to the Sonora desert, with fully educated law degree on American immigration law.... (and Joe Biden in their contact list)
There's no reason that "just people" from Palestine can't get out from under Hamas. Evaporation is only illegal, because the swamp need the conflict to continue. for another 1,000 years.

I really wish that I could stop with this level of accepting "some are just people".
But when their religion doctrine is to "fake assimilation into the peaceful world so you can then kill them.. for Allah"
Pardon me for NOT giving them the benefit of the doubt. If Palestine can sneak weapons in, destitute cricket eating Lebanese can find their way to the Sonora desert, with fully educated law degree on American immigration law.... (and Joe Biden in their contact list)
There's no reason that "just people" from Palestine can't get out from under Hamas. Evaporation is only illegal, because the swamp need the conflict to continue. for another 1,000 years.
no empathy, but let someone talk about Israel. That is whats wrong with our country.

no empathy, but let someone talk about Israel. That is whats wrong with our country.
You know what the most amazing thing I have found about living in the south..... The blacks down here don't cry about the past. They actually prosper and own their future. And have became damn good friends that I can count on, and me to them.
You really need to take your cracker troll ass to a mirror and find yourself a total embarrassment.

None of them have a choice of where they’re born. We can agree on that. They have to find a way to get rid of Hamas. They must do it themselves.

Again, there are reasons Egypt and the like won’t take in refugees.

Please don't respond to me. Attempting to read your frontier drivel gives me a headache.

TIA...

Netenyahu can butt the hell out, thanks.

It's not right when our Democrats try to undercut him, and it's not right when he capitalizes on these protests to try and draw support for the Gaza operation.

You know what the most amazing thing I have found about living in the south..... The blacks down here don't cry about the past. They actually prosper and own their future. And have became damn good friends that I can count on, and me to them.
You really need to take your cracker troll ass to a mirror and find yourself a total embarrassment.
It is more racially harmonious in my experience. Maybe paradoxically to some. Anecdotally from my own experience I used to work for a silicon valley tech company that would harp constantly on minority advancement, bean counting how many black people we had and how we could acquire more. That is until Covid hit and overwhelmingly black people who they had hired for the jobs they viewed as dispensable were the one's on the firing line.

Now I work for an Atlanta based company and you rarely hear this navel gazing about minority advancement. Likely because it's based in Atlanta and the idea that a lot of black people will work for the company is kind of a given.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Netenyahu can butt the hell out, thanks.

It's not right when our Democrats try to undercut him, and it's not right when he capitalizes on these protests to try and draw support for the Gaza operation.
Nah, he’s just the Prime Minister of Israel looking out for the betterment and protection of the Nation he’s responsible for.

Butt the hell out? Yeah, I’m sure he feels the same when US Presidents tell him to take one (or a thousand) for the team.

You know what Cracker have you been to Alabama Mississippi Georgia where they are still hanging black folks in 2024, Louisana? Stay in your whitebread world, You do not know sh**

• Haha
You know what Cracker have you been to Alabama Mississippi Georgia where they are still hanging black folks in 2024, Louisana? Stay in your whitebread world, You do not know sh**
Who was hanged in Georgia in 2024?

Link it or STFU.

My house is actually in Alabama as a matter of fact.

Yes I do know shit.... when I read what it posts.

Nah, he’s just the Prime Minister of Israel looking out for the betterment and protection of the Nation he’s responsible for.

Butt the hell out? Yeah, I’m sure he feels the same when US Presidents tell him to take one (or a thousand) for the team.
No, that’s not all he was doing. Much like Trump, he’s trying to stay out of jail. There were tons of protests in the streets in Israel long before October, protesting against Netanyahu and his policies.

• Haha

Dam do you know how to read? I bet you get all of your news from Fox.

I consume news out the wazoo, and this is news to me. Can you cite the hanging you're referring to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT