ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats is this real?

The video is example of what’s wrong with America. A government that is divisive, wasteful, bloated, and incompetent. You have a mentally ill person virtually signaling (and spreading unneeded fear and propaganda) to black people because it might increase the chances that Democrats will maintain control of the government so they can continue to steal from the American public.
Both sides are wasteful

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes and DANC
I know this is easy to laugh at, but minority communities are more likely have negative impacts subsequent to natural disasters. Some of this is due to lack of investment before a disaster occurs and also lack of reinvestment after. Check out articles on the Lower 9th Ward in New Orleans post Katrina.

People of color are more likely to live in areas of heavy pollution, near refineries, natural gas facilities, factories, etc. Minorities are more like to live in inter cities that become heat domes. They often lack access to adequate AC. These are just a few examples.

Climate change obviously doesn't only target minorities. But there are tons of studies out there showing disproportionate impact if you Google the topic.
Easy solution to that: MOVE

I69? That was almost exclusively new terrain construction through farmland or undeveloped woodlands and/or upgrading existing roads to Interstate standards. It was the inner loop (the I65/I70 spaghetti bowl) that was routed through black neighborhoods.
Hey, she knows what she's talking about - she read a book!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT