ADVERTISEMENT

Dear God, let this happen

What in the Sam Hill is this?
9bd1c1b7-1b99-42d8-ab7c-1e9fc814a196_text.gif

I use dark theme about everywhere, had no idea Rivals has a dark theme. Just switched, and why does it seem like it's less of a "dark theme" and more of a "glow in the dark-dark theme"?

***edit---I was wearing my driving glasses and not my desk glasses #oldmanproblems***

I use dark theme about everywhere, had no idea Rivals has a dark theme. Just switched, and why does it seem like it's less of a "dark theme" and more of a "glow in the dark-dark theme"?

***edit---I was wearing my driving glasses and not my desk glasses #oldmanproblems***
Anytime I hear the term "driving glasses" used, I immediately think of some of Walter's lines in the Big Lebowski.

DzCkOyf.jpeg

OVER THE LINE

Are we talking about the back ground on the website page? I would have no idea how to change it to black. Plus, I really enjoy the white privilege.

Anytime I hear the term "driving glasses" used, I immediately think of some of Walter's lines in the Big Lebowski.

DzCkOyf.jpeg

OVER THE LINE
I own the Dude’s sweater. Same brand etc.

I consider his dissatisfaction perfectly mirrored by his incredible laziness. Rising and falling together.

But he seems satisfied with his surroundings and those in it. I heard the origin story was he inherited the Rubiks Cube windfall. But they never mention it in the movie.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT