ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Dakich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah total loser. Gets to regularly share his opinion on Fox in front of millions of viewers. Recently had on his show 2 guests who some believe are frontrunners to be the next VP of the United States. He's an asshole but he's doing fine.

Outkick has 1.3M subscribers and Dan got a total of about 22K views in a month with those two interviews. He got more listeners on a bad day on his local sports radio show. Not to mention he used to do ESPN nationally televised games and appear on SC.

Yeah, he’s now killing it. 🙄

Outkick has 1.3M subscribers and Dan got a total of about 22K views in a month with those two interviews. He got more listeners on a bad day on his local sports radio show. Not to mention he used to do ESPN nationally televised games and appear on SC.

He’s one of dbm’s heroes

I got way more views for my IU highlights. Lol.

Uh, yeah, you might want to get out more, and read up on the current state of traditional media. ESPN is down to 75 million subscribers, and local Indy talk radio has obviously far fewer. Outkick in May alone had 85 million views on social media. Like him or not, Dakich failed upward by getting canned by WIBC and landing with Outkick. You can count on one hand now the number of well-known and highly paid personalities on ESPN, and Dan, even when he was at his peak exposure on there, was never in that category anyway. I'd venture to guess he's pulling down far more with Outkick than he ever did when he was doing double-duty on WIBC and ESPN. And, I'm someone who doesn't really like the guy, and never had. But, to imply working with an online platform is a career exile, that couldn't be further from the truth.
I did not know any of this.
I do not do social media but I know many/most do. I will google outkick, I have never heard of them. I usually just watch sports on tv and sports news via the internet.
I have been following the Urraine war but again via the internet.

Uh, yeah, you might want to get out more, and read up on the current state of traditional media. ESPN is down to 75 million subscribers, and local Indy talk radio has obviously far fewer. Outkick in May alone had 85 million views on social media. Like him or not, Dakich failed upward by getting canned by WIBC and landing with Outkick. You can count on one hand now the number of well-known and highly paid personalities on ESPN, and Dan, even when he was at his peak exposure on there, was never in that category anyway. I'd venture to guess he's pulling down far more with Outkick than he ever did when he was doing double-duty on WIBC and ESPN. And, I'm someone who doesn't really like the guy, and never had. But, to imply working with an online platform is a career exile, that couldn't be further from the truth.
You might want to get out yourself and take a look at Dakich’s social media responses. If Outkick had 85M views, it isn’t helping him any. For example, go look at his X activity. He seems to spend lots of time posting political content. And it appears to be extremely rare that he ever gets more than 100 responses, and usually less than 50 on the posts I see. That is lame, given that is his job.

You might want to get out yourself and take a look at Dakich’s social media responses. If Outkick had 85M views, it isn’t helping him any. For example, go look at his X activity. He seems to spend lots of time posting political content. And it appears to be extremely rare that he ever gets more than 100 responses, and usually less than 50 on the posts I see. That is lame, given that is his job.
Reason # 6,798 for not getting back onto Twatter

Although with the memes out there right now... I am tempted.

Look at his Twitter feed this morning he is arguing with bots on the internet about him not being racist.

Now, people actually think he isn’t at the low point of his career/life? No1 takes him serious except low IQ rednecks. Good work dannyboy! KILLING IT.
Most of us can’t look at his Twitter feed, I’d be willing to bet. Because sack up guy is the softest guy in the world and has blocked everyone that disagrees with him.

I was going to say only an idiot or someone looking to generate controversy would say such a thing in the last 20 years. You weren't looking to generate controversy, were you?
I didn't bring up Dan's post. Yeah, I think he was stirring things up, but he was making a point that I was somewhat echoing. If he brings up the race of his wife he is a racist. But if people bring up the race of a minority then they aren't.

I didn't bring up Dan's post. Yeah, I think he was stirring things up, but he was making a point that I was somewhat echoing. If he brings up the race of his wife he is a racist. But if people bring up the race of a minority then they aren't.
No, I said he was trying to stir up controversy and you were just being dumb. Yep, life's not fair. I'm sorry you're looked at as ignorant, and possibly racist, for feeling the need to inquire about "the right" to point out your wife is white. Small trade off for the benefits you and I have enjoyed as white men. I'm sure since that's important to you, you wish you'd been born black so you could talk about your race more in public without being labeled ignorant or racist, right?

When I'm around friends that have struggled with alcoholism or drugs, I also don't talk about those things, and usually don't drink in their presence. I thought that was just being a good friend/family member, but F them, I want all my rights all the time, just like you and Dan!

Oh Van, I hope you join this century at some point. Sigh.

No, I said he was trying to stir up controversy and you were just being dumb. Yep, life's not fair. I'm sorry you're looked at as ignorant, and possibly racist, for feeling the need to inquire about "the right" to point out your wife is white. Small trade off for the benefits you and I have enjoyed as white men. I'm sure since that's important to you, you wish you'd been born black so you could talk about your race more in public without being labeled ignorant or racist, right?

When I'm around friends that have struggled with alcoholism or drugs, I also don't talk about those things, and usually don't drink in their presence. I thought that was just being a good friend/family member, but F them, I want all my rights all the time, just like you and Dan!
We see DD for who and what he is. Van and others think he’s “standing up” for his beliefs. All he did was use them and the people who disagree. I generally ignore those types. Make fun of them on occasion. Intentional and desperate. Jason Aldean did the same with his crappy video. People took the spoonful. They sell and I don’t buy.

You realize you're talking to the same idiot who several months back said it was okay to hit a woman if she was the aggressor. From a man who preaches the bible, I couldn't believe he had such an easy time forgetting the "turn the other cheek" portion. I guess any "good woman" should know better.

How is any of that really racist? Do you really think Dan was hailing the race of his wife? No, he was making a very good point. White people in our culture can be diminished. You can bring up their race and blame all the ills of society on them without any repercussion. People who were never slave owners get blamed for slavery while those who were never slaves who think they are still influenced by the practice are coddled. Yeah, you know come to think of it you are right. We, because we are white have had tons of privilege. I don't buy that by the way. Name me one law on the books today that is tailor made to make white people have an upper hand?

How is any of that really racist? Do you really think Dan was hailing the race of his wife? No, he was making a very good point. White people in our culture can be diminished. You can bring up their race and blame all the ills of society on them without any repercussion. People who were never slave owners get blamed for slavery while those who were never slaves who think they are still influenced by the practice are coddled. Yeah, you know come to think of it you are right. We, because we are white have had tons of privilege. I don't buy that by the way. Name me one law on the books today that is tailor made to make white people have an upper hand?
He’s using you. He’s using you. He’s using you.

Reactions: nichlee
I have. I became a grandpa in this century. My grandson who is in 2nd grade had his first basketball practice yesterday. He is at practice tonight and their first game is on Sunday.
That’s nice but nothing to do with my post.

It’s just hard to believe people not only think this way, but are proud to put it in words for all the world to see. Sigh.

Reactions: IUBC
Lol how is he using some random dude on a message board?
He uses guys like him for ratings. For views. Sheep are sheep. DD creates controversy for attention. It’s comical. DD doesn’t care and if he can get views for it he does it.

Edit: I’ve listened to DD. Did for a couple of years and he got crazier and calculated every year. I used to hear him say “VanPastorMan” on his show. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
It’s just hard to believe people not only think this way, but are proud to put it in words for all the world to see. Sigh.
Oh, if you've been watching, and I suspect you have, it's not that hard to believe!

He uses guys like him for ratings. For views. Sheep are sheep. DD creates controversy for attention. It’s comical. DD doesn’t care and if he can get views for it he does it.
tried and true script in talk radio and shock journalist. Sound's like Dans just gone from trying to piss off IU faithful for ratings to a larger group. Same recipe, just slightly different ingredients!

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Oh, if you've been watching, and I suspect you have, it's not that hard to believe!
Say subtle things that get people to notice or just be blatant. It’s the same crap. People eat it up and are “outraged”. People will believe anything. He knew what he was doing. Eat it up sheeplings.

tried and true script in talk radio and shock journalist. Sound's like Dans just gone from trying to piss off IU faithful for ratings to a larger group. Same recipe, just slightly different ingredients!
It’s outrageous!!!! I must follow DD. Click click click.

What’s the difference between him and ppl on CNN, Espn or Fox.
Good grief. It’s the same. It’s all the same!!!!!! They create the outrage. You just listen to a certain brand of it. I choose neither. They are using you if you follow. It’s so blatantly obvious too.

Radio, TV. You choose . Fox, daytime, mainstream. They speak to their audience to create outrage, controversy, conflict against the other side. It’s crazy how easy people fall for it. I work with people constantly outraged.

Name me one law on the books today that is tailor made to make white people have an upper hand?
Please, I'm not having this discussion with you, but laws have mostly been scrubbed, but how they're enforced... and how less legal things like perceptions and practices in hiring, lending, school boundaries, etc... It doesn't take much research or observation to see what goes on and has gone on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT