ADVERTISEMENT

"Commitment to America" Plan. What say you?

Can I make this thread about disc golf?

You bet your ass I can. Sort the below by controversial (IYKYK)

Natalie Ryan was born a biological male and transitioned with the last few years to female. In professional disc golf (yes, this exists and you'd be shocked the money involved) there are two general categories.

MPO - Mixed Professional Open division
FPO - Female Professional Open division

Yes, this affects a small group of people but there is really only a small group of females (biological females) making money from this sport. Natalie Ryan was an unknown until recently but has won two very large (by disco golf standards) tournaments this year and, of course, the attendant payout. How much money is she costing other biological females? Not a ton but still real money, 30-40k a year if this continues.

All the while, she could certainly be playing in the Mixed Professional Open division. A freaking alien from another planet could show up and play in that division b/c there are literally no rules for who can compete. The FPO is supposed to be strictly females.

All this to say yes, it affects a small group of people but if you add up a lot of small groups of people in varied disciplines and it starts getting real.

Also, I agree with Marv. There shouldn't be legislation on this b/c most of the disparate impact involves private orgs. In the above case it's the PDGA (figure it out) and they appear to be woefully unprepared for this. Also, smaller orgs lack the resources to defend themselves against the inevitable litigation which would follow should they ban trans (male to female) from female divisions.

Last edited:
Can I make this thread about disc golf?

Few things are more pathetic than disc golf.

All the while, she could certainly be playing in the Mixed Professional Open division. A freaking alien from another planet could show up and play in that division b/c there are literally no rules for who can compete. The FPO is supposed to be strictly females.

Only a true asshole would transition and then compete against natural women when there's a mixed division already set up. It's not like this is PGA vs. LPGA. They literally have a best of the best, regardless of gender. It's clear what Nathan's agenda is.

Only a true asshole would transition and then compete against natural women when there's a mixed division already set up. It's not like this is PGA vs. LPGA. They literally have a best of the best, regardless of gender. It's clear what Nathan's agenda is.
I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure there are no gender requirements for the NFL, NBA, PGA, NHL, etc, etc. Of course we know why but far too many pretend otherwise.

Few things are more pathetic than disc golf.

Petanque.

• Angry
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure there are no gender requirements for the NFL, NBA, PGA, NHL, etc, etc. Of course we know why but far too many pretend otherwise.

Petanque.
Can I interest you in "EXTREME" Petanque?

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT