ADVERTISEMENT

Coach on Twitter says its started

Come on board, I need deets!

Maybe Cherry verballed?

But, GLAD to see some enthusiasm that direction from coach. Indiana needs to be on the ball in the modern era of communication.
Personally I think he'd be better off just sticking with the facts... We don't need another Head Cheerleader... (in my opinion) We're still paying the last one.

Come on board, I need deets!

Maybe Cherry verballed?

But, GLAD to see some enthusiasm that direction from coach. Indiana needs to be on the ball in the modern era of communication.
I’m dying to hear more about how Indiana is behind in the modern era of communication

I want to see a lot of guys coming in who are ultimately going to be playing on Sundays.

. . . .and a bison mascot, snorting flames and dragging the handlers across the turf.
Well here's some great news: From what Ive heard Charlie Becker WR has allowed himself to be recruited by our new staff and appears to be all in for signing with us on the 20th...

//Somehow I misled myself into believing early signing day was on the 10th, I was mistaken, it's the 20th...; just enough time to recruit several more future key players...//

Watch his hi-lite film, this guy's has speed & "jukes". Great addition to the RB room.
He's impressive. Smooth. No wasted energy in his "jukes" but gets maximum results... Quick feet and appears to have breakaway speed...

My only lightweight critique would be that he probably needs to put on about 10 to 12 pounds of muscle to be consistently effective against Big Ten level competition...

Great looking recruit though and looks like he could turn out to be a good to great one depending on his personal work ethic...

He's impressive. Smooth. No wasted energy in his "jukes" but gets maximum results... Quick feet and appears to have breakaway speed...

My only lightweight critique would be that he probably needs to put on about 10 to 12 pounds of muscle to be consistently effective against Big Ten level competition...

Great looking recruit though and looks like he could turn out to be a good to great one depending on his personal work ethic...
My view was elite breakaway speed was the only thing he lacks. Rivals or someone said 4.59 in the 40. That's fast, maybe it's elite for high school. But to me he seems to get to top end really quickly, but then didn't have that last little gear.

But so what, even many good NFL backs don't have that, which is why it's 'elite'. I'm good with him!

Great balance, great vision, great acceleration. Looks very promising. Could really be good.

Welcome to Indiana, Justus!

My view was elite breakaway speed was the only thing he lacks. Rivals or someone said 4.59 in the 40. That's fast, maybe it's elite for high school. But to me he seems to get to top end really quickly, but then didn't have that last little gear.

But so what, even many good NFL backs don't have that, which is why it's 'elite'. I'm good with him!

Great balance, great vision, great acceleration. Looks very promising. Could really be good.

Welcome to Indiana, Justus!
Well we just had two different backs in a row with elite track speed that didn't get much done on the field...

I'll take a guy who's just a tick faster than Anthony Thompson and be thrilled with his production on the field... I don't recall seeing anyone catching him from behind in those clips 😉...

If he gets stronger and stays healthy I predict we'll be happy he came here...

By the way, I know you weren't ripping him I just wanted to remind everyone that track speed doesn't always equal a productive RB....

Well we just had two different backs in a row with elite track speed that didn't get much done on the field...

I'll take a guy who's just a tick faster than Anthony Thompson and be thrilled with his production on the field... I don't recall seeing anyone catching him from behind in those clips 😉...

If he gets stronger and stays healthy I predict we'll be happy he came here...

By the way, I know you weren't ripping him I just wanted to remind everyone that track speed doesn't always equal a productive RB....
Yeah, and I wasn't saying he wasn't fast. He's fast. Loved his clips. More impressed with everything else he brings besides speed.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
Well here's some great news: From what Ive heard Charlie Becker WR has allowed himself to be recruited by our new staff and appears to be all in for signing with us on the 20th...

//Somehow I misled myself into believing early signing day was on the 10th, I was mistaken, it's the 20th...; just enough time to recruit several more future key players...//

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT