ADVERTISEMENT

Cat calls, dads of daughters

You are getting all kinds of “expert” advice in this thread, so I’ll just add that you can say anything you want to her, but treating her mom as an equal partner with respect and genuine love is infinitely more impactful in determining how she views healthy relationships and her own self-esteem. My daughters saw how I treated my wife/their mom, and they have always set the bar high in that regard. One got married right out of college to an incredible guy (dated each other for 6 years), and the other is still looking for Mr. Right…but is in no particular hurry.
Great advice. A bit too late for me. Any damage there has no doubt already done.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
One of her best friends, her age, stands 5'10" and has the body of a grown woman, and has for at least a year-and-a-half. She wears outfits that just make me shake my head. I don't think she owns a shirt that covers her belly, for instance, and half her butt cheeks are always tan, I would imagine, because her shorts let them hang out......
I think it moved...

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
She definitely is hot. A solid 8.9 which makes her a work place 10. So get why guys would notice her. I just can't for the life of me understand the cat call. Has that ever worked in the history of man? Very doubtful.

Prove your worth, make them laugh and then to seal the deal buy them tacos and margs.
For the record the cat call works.

That can’t possibly be true lol
This was many moons ago, but a bunch of us were going to Vegas. We were parking at the airport and my buddy yelled at a couple of cute blondes. Luckily for us they ended up on the same flight to Vegas. Needless to say it was a fun trip and my buddy ended up dating one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66

My newest strategy. @larsIU @mcmurtry66 feel free to use it with your daughters.
Wellllllllll........women need to police their own. Closed fist style.

My wife, and her 3 sisters, found out one of the sister's boyfriends was cheating on her. This was back in the mid 90's, my wife would have been early 20's. In Zimbabwe.

They went to the woman's house and drug her outside nekkid and beat the living shit out of her. Not saying that's the right way to handle it but I bet it left a mark. My wife can throw a punch and can become UNHINGED in anger. It's a sight to behold.

My wife, and her 3 sisters, found out one of the sister's boyfriends was cheating on her. This was back in the mid 90's, my wife would have been early 20's. In Zimbabwe.

They went to the woman's house and drug her outside nekkid and beat the living shit out of her. Not saying that's the right way to handle it but I bet it left a mark. My wife can throw a punch and can become UNHINGED in anger. It's a sight to behold.
I'll bet she thinks Frolf is a pussy sport.

. . . Or you could do that to the boyfriend?

Reactions: DANC
Nope, they ALWAYS blame the woman over there. It's a thing. I mean, the dude is going to get his comeuppance but behind closed doors and probably way more savagely and for a much longer period of time.

But the b*tch has to pay too.
Is a tire necklace in his future?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT