ADVERTISEMENT

Brief update on signees

Jordan Wells

Hall of Famer
Feb 11, 2015
Obviously the news is still fresh and Archie has a lot going on. But here's what we got right now on the three signees.

Al Durham - Has asked for his release, but tells me "Keeping Indiana in mind and I'll highly consider them. I just have to talk to Coach Miller and see what he has to say." The 6-4, 175-pound senior from Lilburn (Ga.) Berkmar is rated as a three-star prospect by Rivals.

Sat night update: Al says he talked to Archie. Still waiting to hear how that convo went though. I also am trying his dad.

Clifton Moore - Has also asked for his release and hasn't returned my contact attempt today. His AAU coach is at a family event but said they will talk tomorrow. The 6-10, 195-pound forward from Hatboro (Pa.) Hatboro Horsham is ranked as a four-star prospect and the No. 126 player nationally on Rivals.

Justin Smith - His dad responded to my text earlier today with an applause emoji and said "Will be in touch." Think you might have a shot to hold on to this one. The 6-6, 200-pound forward from Lincolnshire (Ill.) Stevenson is rated as a four-star prospect and ranked as the No. 107 player nationally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News