ADVERTISEMENT

Boomers

Oh, I don't know. Somebody mentioned Lululemon and this whole thread went to shit.

WC bacially Twitter/X at this point.
I should have a GoPro. On my way to pickup my minion. He shit all over the ****ing floor and the school left me a vm that 3 shits on one day you can’t come back the next day.

Picture Pacino at school in scent of a woman

I should have a GoPro. On my way to pickup my minion. He shit all over the ****ing floor and the school left me a vm that 3 shits on one day you can’t come back the next day.

So, not anal retentive. Got it.

• Angry
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Poor kid. Feed him some bananas.

H5C8CevNMbpBqNqFjl.webp

Last week my daughter wanted to go to lululemon so I said okay. I’ll check out some shorts. Found a couple pair that were fine. Went into the changing room and they were 5.5 inch inseam 🤣🤣🤣🤣. A third of my pecker was hanging out the bottom resting on my thigh🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who designs this shit!!!!
Sounds terrible. Tell me more coach.

I don't care who drinks it, it's a waste of money.
Bitch AB is my heart. Built the soccer park. Sponsored the first clubs. Denny long reffed our games. Would leave work at 3 AS PRESIDENT OF ANHEUSER BUSCH TO referee youth soccer. The heads of US SOCCER came right from ab marketing. 94 World Cup. And oh. My pop and all my uncles wore satin BUSCH jackets in the 70s. Like Ric Flair wannabeees

Ric-Flair-Shoes.v1.jpg

Bitch AB is my heart. Built the soccer park. Sponsored the first clubs. Denny long reffed our games. Would leave work at 3 AS PRESIDENT OF ANHEUSER BUSCH TO referee youth soccer. The heads of US SOCCER came right from ab marketing. 94 World Cup. And oh. My pop and all my uncles wore satin BUSCH jackets in the 70s. Like Ric Flair wannabeees

Ric-Flair-Shoes.v1.jpg

Bitch, I'll come back to this later.

I'm waiting to act like my arm is broken for a group of kids learning first aid. If this "blood" stains my shirt, I'm gonna be pissed.

f*ck yes! my old man had a Busch belt buckle. big pimpin. he did level up to drinking Bud Light eventually but would still enjoy a Busch or two (or 25) while on a float. then he'd drive us home from Jeff Co. at midnight. cool as cucumber. I'm sure we almost died a hundred times. we loved it.
I am in tears 😭. Of course your pop was on a float trip 🤣🤣🤣. The merch Busch gear and float trip men were like peas and carrots. The current. Hoozah. Meramec. Fing best. I have a buddy who started an edibles co in Chicago. Just a few weeks ago we were laughing about a float trip we went on and our dads left us. So drunk they forgot they brought us. Mercy times were different.

And I remember those Busch belt buckles 🤣🤣🤣. The best was my uncle would wear a Jethro Tull belt buckle with a fresh blue satin Busch jacket. My god the hoosier broads didn’t stand a chance

I am in tears 😭. Of course your pop was on a float trip 🤣🤣🤣. The merch Busch gear and float trip men were like peas and carrots. The current. Hoozah. Meramec. Fing best. I have a buddy who started an edibles co in Chicago. Just a few weeks ago we were laughing about a float trip we went on and our dads left us. So drunk they forgot they brought us. Mercy times were different.

And I remember those Busch belt buckles 🤣🤣🤣. The best was my uncle would wear a Jethro Tull belt buckle with a fresh blue satin Busch jacket. My god the hoosier broads didn’t stand a chance
One word: drip.

• Love
He was something else. Was a walk on lineman at mizzou. Slow as molasses but stronger than shit. Fought the great Steve stipanovich in a bar
I remember when Stipo played for the Pacers. He got shot - allegedly - when he played for Mizzou. Turns out he either accidentally shot himself on purpose or tried to kill himself - I don't remember all the details.

But when he'd go into other places to play in college, the students would bring cap guns and fire them off. Smoke was so bad in some cases they had to stop the game.

Definitely different times. Boomers rule!

• Haha

what else you gonna wear to the Checkerdome? :D I'm sure he slayed!

• Love
🤣🤣. I might be a claytonite but the blood is deep affton

effing love it. affton always punched above its weight class. always. I also remember the kids who played hockey there looked like full growed men. maybe too much Busch, too much Federhofers.

images

man, I've lived in a lot of places but everything about STL is etched in my mind. can't escape it.

effing love it. affton always punched above its weight class. always. I also remember the kids who played hockey there looked like full growed men. maybe too much Busch, too much Federhofers.

images

man, I've lived in a lot of places but everything about STL is etched in my mind. can't escape it.
🤣🤣. Grandparents lived a few blocks across gravois from the bakery.

You’re legit manichi.

• Haha
Reactions: manichi
Speaking of beeches, I just returned from a Trip to Florida. More thongs than ever. There are way more thongs in this world than there are quality asses to show off.
That statement also applies to leggings (or whatever those things are called). It's like some women want to show ever little wrinkle. They say they are comfortable .... maybe for them but not for the people that has to see them. 🤣

That statement also applies to leggings (or whatever those things are called). It's like some women want to show ever little wrinkle. They say they are comfortable .... maybe for them but not for the people that has to see them. 🤣

Leggings are one of thr greatest inventions in human history.

Reactions: UncleMark
Last week my daughter wanted to go to lululemon so I said okay. I’ll check out some shorts. Found a couple pair that were fine. Went into the changing room and they were 5.5 inch inseam 🤣🤣🤣🤣. A third of my pecker was hanging out the bottom resting on my thigh🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who designs this shit!!!!
That was a dream.🤣

• Haha
Just the tip. My Gen calls that soaking
lol. When a buddy of mine found out that I had been messin around with wife #2, he said , for god sake just let it soak never give all of it to her.
Much later when I told him we were engaged, he said.
You put the whole SOB in didn’t you, I warned you about that!!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT