ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is simply disgusting

Nice hootnanny y'all .......

GN-8s-TSWEAAKi-Fl.jpg
You’re just casually gonna post an “infographic” that has Biden above guys like Woodrow Wilson who led the country through WWI and act like it’s some kind of “own”?

You’re just casually gonna post an “infographic” that has Biden above guys like Woodrow Wilson who led the country through WWI and act like it’s some kind of “own”?
Of the 31 presidents ranked behind Biden on that list, Wilson might be the only one that Biden is actually a superior president to.

Reactions: UncleMark
Please don’t post Charlie Kirk and Julie Kelly if you want to be taken seriously. They’re the right wing equivalent of Rex Chapman and Keith Olbermann.
And to your point about the good liberals here, how often do you see posts from Rex Chapman or Keith Olbermann posted here?

It’s widely believed in moderate conservative circles that there isn’t really any merit to the Great Replacement Theory. And we same conservatives condemn it when we hear about it

Where are the good liberals on this board to point out that the progressive analogy to the GRT is that there is some imaginary war on minorities? When is enough for you to admit advocating for this is just as harmful as the GRT?

I won’t hold my breath. By and large progressives are cowards that refuse to point out the delusion in their own ranks and hide behind platitudes like “but we’re defending democracy”.
Exactly. To stir resentment on a day intended to celebrate achievement and inspire hope for the future.

Of the 31 presidents ranked behind Biden on that list, Wilson might be the only one that Biden is actually a superior president to.
Wilson was the father of public admin. The gov that actually works outside of politicians with aspirations of expertise and impartiality is owed to Wilson. He bears no relation to mushy peas Biden.

Lets see... do I take their word for it as gospel? Naw, anyone can make a list.

Do I take the word of an effeminate internet poster who constantly posts over the top hyperbolic opinion presented as undeniable fact ... Hell f**king no.

Worthless poly sci lists > hyperbolic emotional used car salesman.
You are interrupting their shitposting. Could let them have one fantasy land thread

It’s widely believed in moderate conservative circles that there isn’t really any merit to the Great Replacement Theory. And we same conservatives condemn it when we hear about it

Where are the good liberals on this board to point out that the progressive analogy to the GRT is that there is some imaginary war on minorities? When is enough for you to admit advocating for this is just as harmful as the GRT?

I won’t hold my breath. By and large progressives are cowards that refuse to point out the delusion in their own ranks and hide behind platitudes like “but we’re defending democracy”.
The party of Trump calling the other party cowards is rich.

Once your party grows a pair and ditches Trump, then you may have a little room to talk

Wilson was the father of public admin. The gov that actually works outside of politicians with aspirations of expertise and impartiality is owed to Wilson. He bears no relation to mushy peas Biden.
You’re coming here talking about Wilson being the father of the deep state and expecting me to be receptive?

He was the first Utopian that’s for sure. With enough smart people operating in high positions no problem is too large for the American federal government.

A few more times than I see any bastion of self-critique of the delusional twats on your team.

I'm not sure what you're asking for. It this one of those "Where is the outrage?!?!" posts? Show me the equivalent to dbm. No matter how insane the stuff he posts happens to be, he's always got a chorus right here behind him singing from the same hymnal.

I'm disappointed in Biden in a number of areas. But I'm not convinced he's the disaster so many here make him out to be and am not jumping on the "simply disgusting" bandwagon every time he does or says something stupid. I'd much rather have someone else to get behind, but as long as the Republican alternative is Donald Trump, then Biden it is.

You’re coming here talking about Wilson being the father of the deep state and expecting me to be receptive?

He was the first Utopian that’s for sure. With enough smart people operating in high positions no problem is too large for the American federal government.
I dont think he envisioned what we have today. That’s an us problem

I'm not sure what you're asking for. It this one of those "Where is the outrage?!?!" posts? Show me the equivalent to dbm. No matter how insane the stuff he posts happens to be, he's always got a chorus right here behind him singing from the same hymnal.

I'm disappointed in Biden in a number of areas. But I'm not convinced he's the disaster so many here make him out to be and am not jumping on the "simply disgusting" bandwagon every time he does or says something stupid. I'd much rather have someone else to get behind, but as long as the Republican alternative is Donald Trump, then Biden it is.
His messaging to youth is disgusting. If there was a stronger word for it I’d use it.

Reactions: ulrey

He ran on "He kept us out of war" and then jumped right in at the first opportunity after winning reelection. He also set civil rights back by 50 years.

I dont think he envisioned what we have today. That’s an us problem
I suppose that can describe the entire problem with the GOP throughout the 20th century. A failure of imagination?

First animated opposition to Wilsonian globalism and Utopianism then animated by opposition to the New Deal, then animated by opposition to the Great Society. A century of losing.

Now we sit in a debt spiral with more foreign entanglements than we could possibly manage and an army of millions of entrenched government bureaucrats beholden to no voter.

They allow illegal immigration to happen so they can suppress wages and continue printing money.
Liberals, unlike conservatives, stick together. They care about only one thing, winning.
I wouldn’t call them cowards, they’re communist. Conservatives are the dummies that think integrity and principles are still a thing.

Reactions: dr.jb and jet812
They allow illegal immigration to happen so they can suppress wages and continue printing money.

Liberals, unlike conservatives, stick together. They care about only one thing, winning.

I wouldn’t call them cowards, they’re communist. Conservatives are the dummies that think integrity and principles are still a thing.
i can't think of anything more despicable tho than biden fomenting, and indoctrinating kids at graduation. all hopped up on hope and opportunity. like i said bring out an athlete. a business tycoon. not some old cadaver perpetuating progressive bullshit. next time just invite al sharpton and be done with it. biden and this batch of dems just have to go. they're the absolute worst. for everyone.

Unfortunately I think you’re right.

Reactions: jet812

Look no further than your first like on this post to see the DBM equivalent.

Nevertheless if you’re ok with Biden and his cronies continuing to foment racial discord under the guise of bullshit then we’re done here.

Look no further than your first like on this post to see the DBM equivalent.

Hickory posts links and twats from the outer fringes? I hadn't noticed.

Nevertheless if you’re ok with Biden and his cronies continuing to foment racial discord under the guise of bullshit then we’re done here.

So this really was a "Where is the outrage!?!?" post. Sorry I didn't join in the condemnation chorus soon enough or loud enough for you. For the record, I wasn't aware of his remarks and didn't much care. From what I have now seen, I don't think they were helpful at all. I appreciated Obama's approach to race much more than I have Biden's.

I'll tell you what: I appreciate you busting dbm for posting idiotic and divisive bullshit from the fringes of the twitterverse. Keep it up. I'll bust Hickory for the same... next time I see him doing it.

One of us is going to be really busy.

i can't think of anything more despicable tho than biden fomenting, and indoctrinating kids at graduation. all hopped up on hope and opportunity. like i said bring out an athlete. a business tycoon. not some old cadaver perpetuating progressive bullshit. next time just invite al sharpton and be done with it. biden and this batch of dems just have to go. they're the absolute worst. for everyone.
I don’t feel bad for any of the kids graduating at the university. 80-90% of them will end up voting for Democrats. They deserve the predictable shitty outcomes.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Hickory posts links and twats from the outer fringes? I hadn't noticed.

So this really was a "Where is the outrage!?!?" post. Sorry I didn't join in the condemnation chorus soon enough or loud enough for you. For the record, I wasn't aware of his remarks and didn't much care. From what I have now seen, I don't think they were helpful at all. I appreciated Obama's approach to race much more than I have Biden's.

I'll tell you what: I appreciate you busting dbm for posting idiotic and divisive bullshit from the fringes of the twitterverse. Keep it up. I'll bust Hickory for the same... next time I see him doing it.

One of us is going to be really busy.
I rest my case. Christ, at least DBM posts shitty and fake references. Grover just posts reflexively from his brainwashed anus.

Reactions: IUJIM and IUCrazy2
He ran on "He kept us out of war" and then jumped right in at the first opportunity after winning reelection. He also set civil rights back by 50 years.
If everybody that progressives claim set civil rights back 50 years actually did so black would be living in prehistoric conditions.

Neither add much. But to his credit, dbm sure does have a knack for getting his tribe riled up.
Really? I’ve not seen one person piggy back onto one of his posts other than perhaps a VanPastorMan and we all know he’s a bit of a special case.

Wilson supported eugenics. Even for the early 20th century that’s some pretty bad racial politics.

The federal bureaucracy (such as it was) was being slowly integrated prior to 1913 when Wilson took office. He put a stop to that immediately, and the codified segregation he put in place carried through into the 20s society wide.

Wilson supported eugenics. Even for the early 20th century that’s some pretty bad racial politics.
Tell me more, like he believed these things or put policies in place to advance eugenics, or more specifics on how he “set civil rights back 50 years”?

Reactions: ulrey
He put a stop to that immediately,
but that was the point. it wasn't just to expand without thought but to have a businesslike approach. maybe not business like we think of it today but to consider what gov can actually do and do well or successfully at the least possible cost and with the greatest efficiency.

but that was the point. it wasn't just to expand without thought but to have a businesslike approach. maybe not business like we think of it today but to consider what gov can actually do and do well or successfully at the least possible cost and with the greatest efficiency.

So segregating the federal service was done for efficiency?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT