ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is simply disgusting

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Campaign season dog. Get used to it. Every campaign season America reverts back to 1920's Mississippi. However, there is a solution. If enough people vote Biden/ Harris this fall we can rid ourselves of our racist ills.

At least until 2028.

Reactions: jet812
Campaign season dog. Get used to it. Every campaign season America reverts back to 1920's Mississippi. However, there is a solution. If enough people vote Biden/ Harris this fall we can rid ourselves of our racist ills.

At least until 2028.
“Black people are being killed in the streets.”

Jesus.

And people say Trump is divisive.
From policy to rhetoric he is shockingly bad

Reactions: jet812 and Univee2

good for the editorial board.

What year does he think it is in America. On what should be an uplifting day he uses the occasion to foment his progressive divisiveness. guy is the absolute worst. a cancer on the country
This is a sports ap. Go post on truthsocial, keep politics out of here.

Nice hootnanny y'all .......

GN-8s-TSWEAAKi-Fl.jpg

Having pissed away way too much time in worthless poly sci depts that’s about fitting for the apsa. The only org more worthless than the aclu
Lets see... do I take their word for it as gospel? Naw, anyone can make a list.

Do I take the word of an effeminate internet poster who constantly posts over the top hyperbolic opinion presented as undeniable fact ... Hell f**king no.

Worthless poly sci lists > hyperbolic emotional used car salesman.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Lets see... do I take their word for it as gospel? Naw, anyone can make a list.

Do I take the word of an effeminate internet poster who constantly posts over the top hyperbolic opinion presented as undeniable fact ... Hell f**king no.

Worthless poly sci lists > hyperbolic emotional used car salesman.
Or you could think for yourself. You could evaluate the policies and outcomes yourself. Not academics in a liberal bubble politking. Well lol. Not you. A latent homosexual drug addict recluse with social adjustment issues but someone smart. Not you.

Last edited:
It’s only a stutter!! Damn it
Why invite a 50 year politician to spew that bullshit. Invite this guy

Its been pretty effective you gotta admit.
I mean I guess you’re right. I think this election we’re going to have some second guessing of picking Biden. He’s made lives a lot more expensive and many of these people aren’t riding the stock market

good for the editorial board.

What year does he think it is in America. On what should be an uplifting day he uses the occasion to foment his progressive divisiveness. guy is the absolute worst. a cancer on the country
It’s widely believed in moderate conservative circles that there isn’t really any merit to the Great Replacement Theory. And we same conservatives condemn it when we hear about it

Where are the good liberals on this board to point out that the progressive analogy to the GRT is that there is some imaginary war on minorities? When is enough for you to admit advocating for this is just as harmful as the GRT?

I won’t hold my breath. By and large progressives are cowards that refuse to point out the delusion in their own ranks and hide behind platitudes like “but we’re defending democracy”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT