ADVERTISEMENT

Best way to watch IU games this year?

PhyloeBedoe

Junior
Apr 30, 2007
NYC
Hive mind, give your best advise:

I wont pay for cable, and all I have is an iPad, and I want to watch IU football, IU basketball, plus the Pacers. Is there a single subscription that will cover all those bases for me? YouTube TV? What’s everyone else doing?

I wont pay for cable, and all I have is an iPad, and I want to watch IU football, IU basketball, plus the Pacers. Is there a single subscription that will cover all those bases for me? YouTube TV? What’s everyone else doing?
go to a homeless shelter. tell them you are lucy. should accommodate anything you want.

In person of course!

I have Youtube TV, and can't recommend it highly enough. Set the IU bball games to record (mens and women's) and it found every one and recorded it for me (I like to watch them off recorded so I can fast forward through commercials and half time). It gives me every channel I want, and then some, and I like that it's "all in one" vs Sling which I had before and they played games with their packages to force you to upgrade to get what you wanted. It's also great that it has the networks and PBS covered too, and you can have multiple users. I don't think I missed a game last year with it.

Also, the app is great and easy to use. I've watched all sorts of sporting events when traveling and cast it to TVs and viola, my subscription is traveling with me!

Last edited:

Youtube TV will give you almost all of IU games, but won’t help much for Pacers.

For the Pacers you need Bally sports Indiana, ESPN, and NBA TV. Not sure what single streaming service gives you that though.

NBA League pass is another option, but it's expensive.

For the Pacers you need Bally sports Indiana, ESPN, and NBA TV. Not sure what single streaming service gives you that though.

NBA League pass is another option, but it's expensive.
Direct tv new streaming app has Bally.

Can’t speak to how good it is. I got ballys through my sister. She works for the pacers and they get free streaming stuff. I don’t use it much though if at all.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe

YouTubeTV is very good.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT