ADVERTISEMENT

Awful Story Out of Indiana -

don't know anything about immigration but mercy. you'd think the adoption would be enough

Banks' office might have been in a position to help if he hadn't spent his time demonizing the administration he needs to appeal to. And yes, this is bureaucratic idiocy. I went through my share of it when me and my email order bride were dealing with INS, and that was before 9-11 and the creation of Homeland Security.

Banks' office might have been in a position to help if he hadn't spent his time demonizing the administration he needs to appeal to. And yes, this is bureaucratic idiocy. I went through my share of it when me and my email order bride were dealing with INS, and that was before 9-11 and the creation of Homeland Security.
I mean wtf. Absurd

I've dreamed about being President and setting up an Office of Common Sense. I'd put my wife in charge of it. She'd fix this bullshit in a manner of minutes and publicly shame the idiots who made her get involved.
I mean that’s all it is. Can we talk to a human and not some Fing automaton

Never let a crisis go to waste.

In case you needed further proof today’s pols are ****ing morans. Honestly, if you’re a Congressional staffer with this family in your district and she calls you, you go buy a lottery ticket right there. Slam dunk PR opp with literally no downside.

90’s pols would have knocked this softball outta the park. Say what you will, and to be sure they had they own grift, but when shit hit the fan I was assured they were at least smart and semi competent.

Not anymore. We’re doomed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT