ADVERTISEMENT

Are we ready?

Axios is reporting that a whole host of issues may be coming due all at once. Given this, whomever wins the next election is probably going to be taking the reigns in one of the most dangerous times in recent memory. I don't think our leadership class appears to be up to the job.

That makes me think, did anyone start a thread on 60 Minutes last night on the Five Eyes and their warning about the dangers of China?

In the end, we have to prioritize crisis. Anything involving China is 1, Russia is 2) and so on. I don't at all know it is true, but would any of us be surprised if Russia or China gave Hamas the idea for the attack?

Trust the plan you people. Trust the plan! Q told us that they saved Israel for last. It's all coming together. 😉
Sad and scary thing is you’re not kidding. You probably believe that crazy conspiracy crap.

I think we should put Greta in charge of the military. Would be unstoppable.

Axios is reporting that a whole host of issues may be coming due all at once. Given this, whomever wins the next election is probably going to be taking the reigns in one of the most dangerous times in recent memory. I don't think our leadership class appears to be up to the job.

Imagining a Trump administration during this period is terrifying.

Imagining a Trump administration during this period is terrifying.
there'd be nothing to imagine son. we didn't have any of this during trump's tenure. why? intimidation. art of the deal. or some combination of both. this is no coincidence. biden is weak. his brain is mush. our enemies are taking advantage of it. like in my prior single life when i'd be too hungover to move and the english bulldogs would attack me, trying to fight me to become alpha. they knew. hamas knows. iran knows. putin knows. they watched the celebrity. YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!! scary. biden is just an ineffectual mush head to them. watchyougonnado old man. bam. shots fired!!!! with the weapons you left behind. the money you gave us. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

there'd be nothing to imagine son. we didn't have any of this during trump's tenure. why? intimidation. art of the deal. or some combination of both. this is no coincidence. biden is weak. his brain is mush. our enemies are taking advantage of it. like in my prior single life when i'd be too hungover to move and the english bulldogs would attack me, trying to fight me to become alpha. they knew. hamas knows. iran knows. putin knows. they watched the celebrity. YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!! scary. biden is just an ineffectual mush head to them. watchyougonnado old man. bam. shots fired!!!! with the weapons you left behind. the money you gave us. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I think Trump should have Morgan Freeman read this, verbatim, for one of his '24 election ads.

Tagged at the end "I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message."

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Axios is reporting that a whole host of issues may be coming due all at once. Given this, whomever wins the next election is probably going to be taking the reins in one of the most dangerous times in recent memory. I don't think our leadership class appears to be up to the job.
I’m not sure if you are ready, but I am. Similar to Murt at a Lululemon grand opening. Locked and loaded.

Bitcoin Moon GIF by Bitrefill

I feel like the only time foreign policy swayed a presidential election in my lifetime was 2008. Maybe 1980, too, with the Iran hostage crisis and Carter? I'm not saying foreign policy was the determining factor in either (I think domestic politics is usually the more important factor), just that it was a larger factor than normal.

2024 might be bigger. I wonder, though: is the average voter as concerned?

I feel like the only time foreign policy swayed a presidential election in my lifetime was 2008. Maybe 1980, too, with the Iran hostage crisis and Carter? I'm not saying foreign policy was the determining factor in either (I think domestic politics is usually the more important factor), just that it was a larger factor than normal.

No Freezer burned crab and gas. foreign policy is too hard. Too foreign.

Good thing for Joe the border is secure and the prices of groceries, gas, and housing haven't increased since January 2021.

All you need to do is look at the chaos that’s in the current House Republicans and you’ll see where it comes from. Everything Trump influences turns into a disaster.

All it took to overthrow McCarthy was for him to NOT shut down the government. The end game is to reinstate Trump and allow him unfettered rule. The US in 2024 could very well end up looking like Germany in 1933.

Reactions: Morrison
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT