ADVERTISEMENT

Anti Woke Culture wars

Huh. It is a waste of time. They will have to have committee on this and then hold a vote. All for something that the ACLU will have thrown out at the first court hearing.

Florida public schools are ok ranking wise. Not number 1 though. You'd think that would be a bit more important.
You don’t like the bill because you don’t like the bill. You can spare all of us your faux concern for time constraints of Florida legislators.

The ACLU can try, it’s not nearly the slam dunk you think it is.

And Florida has one of the best school systems in the country. Probably because they exclude crap like fixating on one’s sexual identity.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
If it's part of the curriculum, outside of sex Ed, then some would have a point. It's not though. And trying to outlaw a flag that just hangs on wall is a ridiculous waste of time.

Like banning Uncle Ben or Aunt Jamima level waste of time. It's just meat for a base. I don't like any of it.
This is exactly how you all ruin the lives of everyone. Meh, it's just a FlAG on the wall. Not, it's never a fag on the wall, that is simply more shit to cram down our throught. Simply another failed marketing campaign. You have McVaney'd every straight potential customer that is sick of your bullshit for the next 30 years.. Yes 30 years because we don't forget.
You all forgot that it's SUPPOSED to be business, now you made it personal. Slither off you, unless you want to be accepted. If so, drop the victim bullshit. Lets win, together.

Why is it that only the extreme left gets flak from posters on here for asinine "woke" or "anti woke" culture wars? The extreme right is just as bad if not worse at wasting everyone's time.

Rainbows hurt the extreme right poor little feelings...

Why are rainbow flags in school to begin with? I support Israel, but I don't think Israeli flags should be in American public schools. I'd be more concerned if the schools didn't give a shit about the rights and safety of the LGTBQ community - you know, like the Jewish kids on American campuses recently experienced?

Oh man that’s not good. Well as someone with a very pronounced self destructive streak I would try to hang on. Even if it’s long enough to the kids go away to school.
Hanging on is like "kinda being neutered". You will either be happy or you will be suffocated with a woman. There is a logical reason that birth rates are down. Masturbation is more satisfying and only take 3 minutes. No one is ever unsatisfied after masturbation. WIN WIN. women are a waist.
Since Woke is killing us all, let's go out happy and there are NO women in happy.

You guys are ****ing insane if you think a flag hanging in a window or on a wall that represents pride is the problem.

Jesus Christ, get over yourselves.
People are turned off by divisive virtue signaling & forced acceptance, especially when it targets their kids.

Oh man that’s not good. Well as someone with a very pronounced self destructive streak I would try to hang on. Even if it’s long enough to the kids go away to school.
BS... Stop the liberal bullshit of prolonging the inevitable. Rip that scab off (not the band aid, the freaking SCAB). Your kids will say amen, she was insufferable without her medication! . E'rbody is better off. Dump the chaff, build the future!!! There are only two reasons we all put up with womens shit. Money and the hairy end of an exposed gut. They are like trying to reason with a star fish.
Happiness is an actual mountain side, with IED's.

BS... Stop the liberal bullshit of prolonging the inevitable. Rip that scab off (not the band aid, the freaking SCAB). Your kids will say amen, she was insufferable without her medication! . E'rbody is better off. Dump the chaff, build the future!!! There are only two reasons we all put up with womens shit. Money and the hairy end of an exposed gut. They are like trying to reason with a star fish.
Happiness is an actual mountain side, with IED's.
Awkward Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Hanging on is like "kinda being neutered". You will either be happy or you will be suffocated with a woman. There is a logical reason that birth rates are down. Masturbation is more satisfying and only take 3 minutes. No one is ever unsatisfied after masturbation. WIN WIN. women are a waist.
Since Woke is killing us all, let's go out happy and there are NO women in happy.
Counter argument:

kate upton si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

What are your first thoughts that come to mind, when you see that female? (parameter set, thinking of sharing your life/ finances with).
1) stable grounded mom would love her
2)ahhhh boobz
3) Sell low, buy high.
4) kill me now I am to stupid to do it myself
First thoughts? 2.

To be a fair , that’s always my first thought. Even if I met you, that would be my first thought.

What are your first thoughts that come to mind, when you see that female? (parameter set, thinking of sharing your life/ finances with).
1) stable grounded mom would love her
2)ahhhh boobz
3) Sell low, buy high.
4) kill me now I am to stupid to do it myself
It’s gonna be forever
Or it’s gonna go down in flames

Duh

Good luck with that.

My water froze Monday night.

Put a second heater in the barn where our water pump and softener is and was woken up by my wife because our water stopped. Went to the barn to find that we had blown a fuse at some point so had to get a salamander out there to heat it up. My fault, I should have known not to put it on that circuit but was in a hurry and totally forgot.

Thank God it unfroze quickly but the softener hardened at the bottom and still isn't right. I'll mess with it Monday when it's suppose to be above freezing.
Yeah…I’m hoping to get someone here tomorrow to fix the gutter drain (it’s perforated, I hate that stuff) that I dump the regeneration water into. Then I can run pvc into that gutter drain. I hope it didn’t cut the pipe off too close to the house. I need to get a 90 glued on. It’ll be close.

I have bypassed the softener and iron filter since Wednesday. Starting to get quite a bit of sediment (my water sucks). I’m hoping the softener will work fine once I get up and running

It’s gonna be forever
Or it’s gonna go down in flames

Duh
200.webp

Have you not learned yet" The devil programmed us to love two things, that are both the worst enemy of peace and tranquility. The only reason Catholics hate masturbation, is because it successfully proves women are the root of all evil.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yeah…I’m hoping to get someone here tomorrow to fix the gutter drain (it’s perforated, I hate that stuff) that I dump the regeneration water into. Then I can run pvc into that gutter drain. I hope it didn’t cut the pipe off too close to the house. I need to get a 90 glued on. It’ll be close.

I have bypassed the softener and iron filter since Wednesday. Starting to get quite a bit of sediment (my water sucks). I’m hoping the softener will work fine once I get up and running
Your probem sounds like mine. The day I land in Mobile at the "no wife here" house, suddenly the hot water doesn't work at the Indiana house (where the current wife is).
I book flight back to Indiana 2 days later, and within 20 minutes of commuting $600 , poof the hot water is working fine. "we simply forgot to turn on the faucet handle".
So I spent $600 bucks, one way, because wife #3 was standing in the shower and forgot to twist the GD handle to make the water come on.
No, I'm not making this up. She can legally take 50% of what I have worked for. She should be a ward of the state, in a home. She wasn't like this for the first 10 years. She was freaking awesome then, a true partner/ equal. We did cool shit. Now I have a downs syndrome wife. It's that bad.

Your probem sounds like mine. The day I land in Mobile at the "no wife here" house, suddenly the hot water doesn't work at the Indiana house (where the current wife is).
I book flight back to Indiana 2 days later, and within 20 minutes of commuting $600 , poof the hot water is working fine. "we simply forgot to turn on the faucet handle".
So I spent $600 bucks, one way, because wife #3 was standing in the shower and forgot to twist the GD handle to make the water come on.
No, I'm not making this up. She can legally take 50% of what I have worked for. She should be a ward of the state, in a home. She wasn't like this for the first 10 years. She was freaking awesome then, a true partner/ equal. We did cool shit. Now I have a downs syndrome wife. It's that bad.
No…I have a problem. You have a….yep maybe you’re right

Yeah, I did the same thing. We'll put some ironout in the softener once it's up and running fine to clear out the pipes.

We've got that yellowish color going on so everyone is going to the in-laws for showers because they say it's hard on their skin.

I'm plugging away like nothing is wrong.

Reactions: Spartans9312
If this board is just going to be a bunch divorced or soon to be divorced dads wallowing in each others misery, I am going to re-evaluate my presence here.

I need positive marital role models and this ain’t it.
There are plenty of apparently great marital role models on here. Others have problems.

You can learn from both.

If this board is just going to be a bunch divorced or soon to be divorced dads wallowing in each others misery, I am going to re-evaluate my presence here.

You came to the right spot.

1. Make sure they are bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen.
2. They can have opinions, but remind them often they are incorrect opinions.
3. Dinner hot and on the table at 6.
4. Blow jobs on all days that end in day.

If your future wife sticks to those guidelines, she be happily married for life.

Yeah, you need to bail while you can, before the Dream Team drags you down with them. I could help you out if you like.

You came to the right spot.

1. Make sure they are bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen.
2. They can have opinions, but remind them often they are incorrect opinions.
3. Dinner hot and on the table at 6.
4. Blow jobs on all days that end in day.

If your future wife sticks to those guidelines, she be happily married for life.

My Brazilian sister-in-law...

"Your brother is easy....Keep his house clean, his belly full, and his balls empty".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT